Pat cracks out the buzzer again

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1689964586945.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
1 it's not banned you halfwit
Screenshot_20230721-150732.png

2 this only went into effect 9 weeks ag

3 she did this in 2022 when the limit was 20 weeks

4 There was no reason she had to wait 10 weeks after the limit to abort, if she wasnt aware after 5 months of pregnancy she is a retard

5 Colorado has laws that would still have allowed her to do it legally

6 Pat is a pig ignorant shithead

RoxburyRick

His life at 43 is a worse torment than a flambéed fetus tbf
Since the advent of Pat posting I've bought a house, gotten married, had a kid, and crossed into the top 10% of household income in the US. Pats already shit life has degenerated further. He has no future, his second better wife is a genetic dead-end, and he will never get out of the financial hole he is digging for himself. I hope you read this Pat.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Since the advent of Pat posting I've bought a house, gotten married, had a kid, and crossed into the top 10% of household income in the US. Pats already shit life has degenerated further. He has no future, his second better wife is a genetic dead-end, and he will never get out of the financial hole he is digging for himself. I hope you read this Pat.
He does. Shoutouts to him for not letting the idiots win.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
1 it's not banned you halfwit
View attachment 136730
2 this only went into effect 9 weeks ag

3 she did this in 2022 when the limit was 20 weeks

4 There was no reason she had to wait 10 weeks after the limit to abort, if she wasnt aware after 5 months of pregnancy she is a retard

5 Colorado has laws that would still have allowed her to do it legally

6 Pat is a pig ignorant shithead
I would hate to see someone point this out to him

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
The faucet on Oakland Avenue is rockhard with anticipation that he may get a viral tweet out of defending a young woman who committed infanticide and burned her baby’s body 3 times.

What to say? If Pat didn’t exist, we’d have to invent him? No. No, I think we wouldn’t.

G

I'll type, like this. Short responses, dripping with malice. I hope you notice. I hope you take the bait. Respond in kind, child. Please do. You reacting to me is the only way I can prove I am alive. I am without merit. I can not stand on my own ability. I need your anger. To. Prove. I. Exist.