• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat claims he has TWO books being shopped right now, child

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Any fiction writer who loved their work would be thinking about it all the time - building the world, characters, lore, etc. Pat does none of that. You would think that he'd tweet about the fantasy worlds he created to draw people in. After following his tweets for years, I have no idea what any novel he's written is even remotely about other than some sjw pandering like making the lead a gay black woman in space. He hates writing.
He made $99k 7 years ago. He is just coasting and enjoying the high life. Writing is just a hobby at this point. #NotAffordedByMost

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Any fiction writer who loved their work would be thinking about it all the time - building the world, characters, lore, etc. Pat does none of that. You would think that he'd tweet about the fantasy worlds he created to draw people in. After following his tweets for years, I have no idea what any novel he's written is even remotely about other than some sjw pandering like making the lead a gay black woman in space. He hates writing.
I use Sly Stallone as an example - he’s in his 70s still writing scripts and looking for subjects to write about and has tons of books full of various script drafts / legal note pads / and other outlines. He doesn’t need to do this at his age but it’s what he enjoys even if it won’t end up being a movie for him (odds are it will go to someone younger like Jason Statham)

Pat? He can barely write without having to crack a few beers and then gets distracted by twitter. Him and Ooga obviously hate writing but want everyone to praise them for being writers.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
LMAO so he made that up and they called him out for not even knowing there was a strike. Then he back peddles. This is hilarious! What a fat dummy.

First he says he got asked to write a screenplay out of the blue then when someone tells him how dumb he is, he turns it into 'he wrote it long before the strike'. Wait, which is it fatty?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yeah, sure, I’d call what Pat’s been doing “enjoying the high life”
He meant enjoying this high life
IMG_4133.jpeg

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
I've been pointing out the same thing for years. He's not a writer any more than he's a "geek". These were outlets for Mama Raven's special boy to get the fame and fortune he clearly was owed. He always thought writing was a stepping stone into being a celebrity Hollywood creative. Go read his tweets from pre-Norm/11. He thinks he's Stephen King the way he talks.

Like how he was never any good at standup comedy but tried gatekeeping standup comedy by shitting on Norm or telling people on Stand-up Shots that they couldn't criticize him because they weren't professional comics like him. He never seemed to like doing comedy or writing or any of it.

He hasn't pursued these things outside of the level he feels he's owed now. No short stories or compilations. No unpaid articles. No online comedy efforts or other comedy writing. Nothing. No effort to build and no stories or creativity that just has to bust out. It's like his X: What can I do to get dopamine via attention.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
I use Sly Stallone as an example - he’s in his 70s still writing scripts and looking for subjects to write about and has tons of books full of various script drafts / legal note pads / and other outlines. He doesn’t need to do this at his age but it’s what he enjoys even if it won’t end up being a movie for him (odds are it will go to someone younger like Jason Statham)

Pat? He can barely write without having to crack a few beers and then gets distracted by twitter. Him and Ooga obviously hate writing but want everyone to praise them for being writers.
Stallone rules. I remember watching Rambo 4 back to back because his commentary track was legitimately interesting when he talks about the type of violence he was trying to depict.