• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat claims he has TWO books being shopped right now, child

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
IMG_4129.jpeg

Multiple editors? Sure Pat.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
View attachment 212843
ACSHUALLY “another book” is in addition to his SIX published books. He’s talking about Tiny Tim and trying to make it sound like there’s a bidding war in the offing (no). Any mention of flop Herd Immunity, which was in submission and never bought a few years back gets ignored or prisoned.

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
View attachment 212843
The publishing industry loves me. That's why I wasn't resigned to Tor. That's why I write on spec. That's why my last 2 books were barely promoted. That's why I'm never featured at conventions unless I pay for them and arrange my own panels, which I am now also no longer allowed to do because I lie about bombings and violence.

That's why I have to be on sub to multiple acquisitions editors instead of having people I've worked with before clamoring for my Tiny Tim fan fic. That's why after 4 months I have no update aside from being on sub after 4 months when I was first "in the wild".

Pat is the equivalent of the fat old divorced guy who says he's back "dating" because he has a profile on a dating site that everybody passes on. Being on offer with no takers isn't an accomplishment, stupid. Wait until your lit agent decides he's tired of trying to sell useless garbage to acquisitions editors that don't want them.

Last edited:

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Bounty Hunter - A short story he wrote years ago. If you give him money he will bloat it out into a novel for you.
In the Red - Pat is so passionate about this trilogy that he has half wrote the second book, In The Red, He's just waiting for someone to give him money to finish it.
Tiny Tim in Space - Nobody asked for it but Ricardo wrote it, can anyone give him some money for it?

The Ark screenplay - the screenplay, written by an an inexperienced sub par author has been 'optioned'. If anyone could give them some money....
Scab screenplay - His secret totally real screenplay he worked on with his totally real 'partner' during the writers strike.

Forum Clout
Bounty Hunter - A short story he wrote years ago. If you give him money he will bloat it out into a novel for you.
In the Red - Pat is so passionate about this trilogy that he has half wrote the second book, In The Red, He's just waiting for someone to give him money to finish it.
Tiny Tim in Space - Nobody asked for it but Ricardo wrote it, can anyone give him some money for it?

The Ark screenplay - the screenplay, written by an an inexperienced sub par author has been 'optioned'. If anyone could give them some money....
Scab screenplay - His secret totally real screenplay he worked on with his totally real 'partner' during the writers strike.

Almost forgot about that scab screenplay shit. He got bitchslapped and embarrassed by writers who belong to the WGA, tried to child them and looked stupid, and stopped talking about his "screenplay".

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Did he ever name who this phantom writing partner was for that screenplay?

Don't need to stlaker, just be assured that mywriting.partner is very much a real and alive human person and we are very good friends.
You wouldn't know mywriting.parnter anyway, they live in a different state and don't use social media.

I talked to all my lawyer.freinds and they all unanimously agreed that I wasn't scabbing and was in fact a very special talented boy.
I just wished they answered my calls when I was $83k deep into the Hindu Menace.

Forum Clout
Any fiction writer who loved their work would be thinking about it all the time - building the world, characters, lore, etc. Pat does none of that. You would think that he'd tweet about the fantasy worlds he created to draw people in. After following his tweets for years, I have no idea what any novel he's written is even remotely about other than some sjw pandering like making the lead a gay black woman in space. He hates writing.