Pat claims he has a 34 inch waist, yes really.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Incredible description. It’s so accurate, and he does it so often he obviously thinks it’s a flattering angle, like fat women who have an Instagram full of essentially the same selfie.
It’s exactly what he’s doing, even skinny women all do the one arm on the hip pose to look skinnier. It’s a running joke that young women MUST do that if a picture is being taken. He’s doing it to look thin but all it does is show how tiny his arms are and big his stomach is.

G

Even going by his own dubious claims about his weight

he's still OBESE as per the CDC, Fauci, consensus of experts, and every other kiked institution he relied on for covid and troonerism

fat in every medical sense of the word

please don't ever remind him of this, it's a sore spot for this sissy
Oh but sweetie we already knew that BMI wasn’t real, child.

G

Incredible description. It’s so accurate, and he does it so often he obviously thinks it’s a flattering angle, like fat women who have an Instagram full of essentially the same selfie.
I don't think he thinks he looks thin, but I do think he thinks he looks like a big barrel chested bricklayer type. The type of guy that can lift a car off the ground, with 9 inch wrists, massive forearms, big tris, but instead he looks like an overweight lesbian at a pro choice rally defying cops.

BudDickman

Check out the fat on his hand.

FRHzz4zWQAQeqiE

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
hey pat is fat and all but when you guys come in here and talk about your own and other mens body sizes well it feels a little gay

You don't have to insinuate that this place is a little fruity based on these little hints that you've been picking up on, there's hourly pictures of hard cocks posted here. There is no mystery to solve.