• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat Christmas Predictions!

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Here are my predictions for his Christmas Day -

• He'll tweet at least 50 times (more than 100 if stalkers get him riled up like last Christmas)
  • He'll receive presents from Niki that are intended for children (model kits, lego, children's movies on dvd etc.)
  • He'll be at Hooligans by 2pm at the latest and spend a few hours there getting hammered with other people with no friends or family
  • He'll watch Hook in the evening and tweet embarrassingly throughout it several times, talking about how it makes him laugh and cry in all the right places
  • At some point he'll tweet about how "this is all my stalkers have on Christmas Day", ignoring the insane fact of him replying to everything all day
  • There will not be a single picture of him with either his or Niki's family

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
Here are my predictions for his Christmas Day -

• He'll tweet at least 50 times (more than 100 if stalkers get him riled up like last Christmas)
  • He'll receive presents from Niki that are intended for children (model kits, lego, children's movies on dvd etc.)
  • He'll be at Hooligans by 2pm at the latest and spend a few hours there getting hammered with other people with no friends or family
  • He'll watch Hook in the evening and tweet embarrassingly throughout it several times, talking about how it makes him laugh and cry in all the right places
  • At some point he'll tweet about how "this is all my stalkers have on Christmas Day", ignoring the insane fact of him replying to everything all day
  • There will not be a single picture of him with either his or Niki's family
0% chance he posts a pic from hoolies. He's either banned entirely or banned from xeeting about being there.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
I predict a Muppets shout out.
1703472659396.png

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Funny how a lot of his edgy atheist talk stopped when Catholic Church attending Biden became president. All of a sudden he didn’t run around telling people believing in Christianity is for stupid idiots.
He's one of those guys that says shit like "xmas is originally a pagan holiday, ya know"