• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat Christmas Predictions!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Well Christmas Eve is Sunday and Christmas is Monday so what can we expect from the pig man? Will he brag about the prezzies he got that I’m sure will be toys? Claim he’s simply having a wonderful Christmas time? Or ignore it completely and tweet about Trump all day?

He didn’t even mention anything about Thanksgiving and was angry tweeting up a storm instead of spending time with family so I’m guessing he will ignore it. I can also see him drunk lonely tweeting from the couch in the dark since nobody wants him around

Predictions? Comments? Concerns? Fat?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
IMG_2318.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
After he disappointed us on Thanksgiving, all I want is a selfie of him and/or a picture of his food. I think it’s been months since he last posted a picture of himself?
It’s been a while, think the last one was in the summer with his eyes closed sitting on his trash chairs. That was before quasi got paid (part 1) and I have a feeling he’s gained more weight and looks even worse than we can imagine.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Packers play on Christmas Eve so he’ll be drunk at a bar that day by 2-3pm then pass out for a couple hours. I bet he will do some night tweeting about watching some movie he likes (maybe Christmas related) before passing out again

Christmas Day will either be silent, mentions or pictures of gifts - or if he’s alone because he’s such a piece of shit angry trump tweets all day.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
There will be a picture of a toy his wife bought him and a close up of the plate she brings back to him. He will be eating alone so no photos or mentions of family.
He made a tweet recently that said everyone he’s getting gifts for is getting a book. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s giving people his many unsold books or ones he got for free / used.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
After he disappointed us on Thanksgiving, all I want is a selfie of him and/or a picture of his food. I think it’s been months since he last posted a picture of himself?
Brewers opener. It’s over 6 months. Only recent images are from news reports. He’s very self-conscious. I wonder why?