• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat chatting it up with his good friend Robert this morning

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
LOL. Boomia says some wild false statement that has current news mixed in and of course Pat takes it as truth and runs with it. As long as it fits his narrative he will buy anything. This is a perfect example of how you can trick pat. Play into his political nonsense.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
😬😬😬😬

Booms, make the “haha I’m kidding” part a bit more explicit. Or maybe just stay away from stuff like this?

Rick tweeting that a fat Italian dad is actually in control of Hamas is almost a funny as jaxxxie saying we're satanists.

I wanna see Rick blame Boomia for 9/11 and say he's running a mosque training stlakers to come after him or some shit. Retard

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
1696872187205.png

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Theres no way Patrick actually buys the idea that Boomia could make a call and Boq could descend on his parent’s house on a paraglider… is there?
No its just buzzwords pat thinks is going to trigger some kind of response from twitter or the police. The more sensational the better for him.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Pat is going full Chicken Little pearl clutching.

View attachment 158228
1) he didn’t actually do this

2) pretend he did. Way to terrify your elderly parents over a nonthreat because you can’t stop fighting on Twitter.

A 53 year old man with a family, money, and shit to lose is not going to go harass ol’ Gay Tommy and Varsity Kyle.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
1) he didn’t actually do this

2) pretend he did. Way to terrify your elderly parents over a nonthreat because you can’t stop fighting on Twitter.

A 53 year old man with a family, money, and shit to lose is not going to go harass ol’ Gay Tommy and Varsity Kyle.
I would also think he made this up but piggy has been extra manic lately, he’s been averaging 100 tweets a day and it’s all “enjoy prison” over and over. He’s day drinking before noon most days and hitting the booze hard.