• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat bragging about a ww2 vet again

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
He was the penguin in the first round of Batman. I’m sorry you’re so stupid.
Wrong in every detail as always, stlaker. Enjoy Tim Burton.

View attachment 178365

EDIT: Great minds think a lot.

Holy shit you guys are right. I’ve always thought the Burton films were way better than the marvel nonsense anyway and therefore never put them in the capeshit category. Plus Rick doesn’t like DC cause they don’t punch Nazis like they do in Captain America movies.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Holy shit you guys are right. I’ve always thought the Burton films were way better than the marvel nonsense anyway and therefore never put them in the capeshit category. Plus Rick doesn’t like DC cause they don’t punch Nazis like they do in Captain America movies.
Pats only reference to comics is the marvel universe movies that started in 2008. He never actually collected/read the books as a kid. He was in his 20s. thats why he doesnt really know the details outside of the movies.

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout
Pats only reference to comics is the marvel universe movies that started in 2008. He never actually collected/read the books as a kid. He was in his 20s. thats why he doesnt really know the details outside of the movies.
The only non children’s movie I’ve seen him reference is The Menu (2022). I assume Nikki begged him to watch something other than Disney movies that night

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
The only non children’s movie I’ve seen him reference is The Menu (2022). I assume Nikki begged him to watch something other than Disney movies that night
Master and Commander is another one. Otherwise he just rewatches the same marvel,star wars,star trek over and over most of the time.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This situation def sounds like something piggy came up with while sitting alone at the bar as always for a way for him to look like the smartest person and to sound like a boomer with “damn young people not knowing what’s going on!”

Danny DeVito only being known to “young” people because of Always Sunny is pretty far-fetched because DeVito has had a long career in film (he’s done all kinds of work and even kids movies in the 90s) and the obvious being he has a very unique look with his small size. DeVito was how Always Sunny got on the air and he wasn’t even meant to be a character at first.

Younger people might not be aware of Taxi (only on 5 seasons and the episodes weren’t in syndication reruns everywhere like other old shows) but most would have been aware of Danny DeVito before Always Sunny. Piggy made this up to brag about how he’s so important and needs to be telling everyone what they need to know because he’s so smart. He’s fat.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
This situation def sounds like something piggy came up with while sitting alone at the bar as always for a way for him to look like the smartest person and to sound like a boomer with “damn young people not knowing what’s going on!”

Danny DeVito only being known to “young” people because of Always Sunny is pretty far-fetched because DeVito has had a long career in film (he’s done all kinds of work and even kids movies in the 90s) and the obvious being he has a very unique look with his small size. DeVito was how Always Sunny got on the air and he wasn’t even meant to be a character at first.

Younger people might not be aware of Taxi (only on 5 seasons and the episodes weren’t in syndication reruns everywhere like other old shows) but most would have been aware of Danny DeVito before Always Sunny. Piggy made this up to brag about how he’s so important and needs to be telling everyone what they need to know because he’s so smart. He’s fat.
He is acting like people dont have a device in their pockets that can pull up his IMDB. Also, what does danny devitos beginning have to do with Israel/pallastine history? Its such a reach to shoehorn that in.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
Apart from the random people he eat frozen lasagna with in Mexico, when is the last time he posted a picture with a friend?
Probably when he took some selfies with that black comic that just happens to be a rapist.
This guy.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He is acting like people dont have a device in their pockets that can pull up his IMDB. Also, what does danny devitos beginning have to do with Israel/pallastine history? Its such a reach to shoehorn that in.
That’s even weirder - these damn kids don’t know their early 80s sitcoms - no wonder they don’t understand what’s going on with Israel!

It’s such an odd boomer thing to get upset about to try and make a point on a conversation that never happened. He was at a dying dork convention full of weirdos and mentally ill people yet whats people to think it was a meeting of the very intelligent minds. A poet? Who the fuck wants to talk to someone who calls themselves a poet? Sounds like your average Starbucks employee.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I'll accept younger people don't know who Danny is. I don't accept young people who don't know who Danny is also watch Always Sunny in 2024 and think it was his "big break" to boot. Absolute bullshit. My closest cousin is in her 20's, is doing a PhD in psychology, loves Always Sunny and absolutely knows who the fuck Danny DeVito is and was. What kind of children is Pat hanging out with?

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I'll accept younger people don't know who Danny is. I don't accept young people who don't know who Danny is also watch Always Sunny in 2024 and think it was his "big break" to boot. Absolute bullshit. My closest cousin is in her 20's, is doing a PhD in psychology, loves Always Sunny and absolutely knows who the fuck Danny DeVito is and was. What kind of children is Pat hanging out with?
Got his big break at the tender age of 61

N64 Cube

Cap'n Geech & The Shrimp Shack Shooters
Forum Clout
Who the hell wants to be a 'studied poet'?

edit- we all know Danny Devito got his big break in the Reno 911 Miami movie

dd.PNG

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Every fucking millennial saw him direct and act in Matilda. What is this revisionist pig history
Exactly, most young people that saw him on always Sunny was well aware of him - also his unique appearance makes him stand out compared to other actors. It’s very hard to claim people weren’t aware of Danny DeVito before Always Sunny.