• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat blames Elon for losing followers

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Every time Elon does something that makes deranged retards like fatso go on unhinged posting sprees, clogging up people's timelines with his mental illness for 18 hours a day, he loses followers and thinks it's because people are deactivating their accounts. He has no proof of that, of course. In all likelihood, it's people thinking, "Why am I following this annoying asshole?" and unfollowing him. He never considers his own obnoxious behavior and general unlikeability are the cause. A large percentage who follow him now are either bots, inactive accounts, or people who have him muted. His engagement is abysmal for someone with that many followers and the only times he goes "viral" are when significantly larger accounts with active engagement, like that lunatic Cheri Jacobus, throw him a bone and retweet one of his stupid posts.

As was pointed out earlier, Xitter is the only place he feels like a celebrity. He will never be able to gain that amount of followers again. Ben Shapiro giving him the time of day years ago was an anomaly and what boosted his numbers in the first place, and that has never happened again no matter how many times he desperately tries. His "notice me senpai" try-hard posts to get Elon's attention hoping for a reply or a retweet is extremely pathetic and embarrassing. This is a 40-something year old man acting like a terminally online autistic teenager. Get a job, unemployed loser.

These are all excellent points but it's also worth pointing out that he's quite fat.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Pat is LITERALLY spiderman, where he alone is holding X from falling to the neo-Nazi incel bigot transhomophobes.

iu
bdcd0428d6eb0e2a5a767ba3648425c9.png