• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat attacking a woman again, a new one!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I can't imagine getting fired up over politics. I don't even vote because it doesn't matter. I don't matter. I don't care. I can't control anything. I'm busy getting pissed off because I can't find my fucking pencil or because some stupid fuck in front of me thinks they need to come to a complete stop before making a turn. If I'm pouring milk on cereal and some ramps off and out of the bowl, oh boy, you better believe I'm gonna lose my fucking mind if no one's around to hear it. If I had all those things to worry about PLUS being angry about politics 24/7 I'd have a heart attack.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
HOW DARE SHE . SHE FUCKING VOTED FOR WHO SHE WANTED INSTEAD OF ONE OF THE TWO ULTRA GOYS, OF WHICH MY GOY WAS THE GOOD AND CORRECT ONE??? FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Remember, this is a guy who talks about “democracy” saying you should only have two choices lol.

Lets see. He hates Jill Stein voters for stealing the election from Biden. Does he thank Jo Jorgensen voters for stealing the election from Trump? Who the fuck am i kidding this asshole isnt consistent
Not even that, he believes it would be best to have one party rule and not even an option like that’s never gone horribly wrong.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
Even weirder, I thought the whole abortion debate was based on “if you don’t have a uterus you don’t get to have an opinion” yet Pat is a man who has VERY strong opinions about abortion yet isn’t called out for it.
If you agree with the homicidal women then your opinion is valid. I'm sorry you're so stupid. I can't help you.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
If you agree with the homicidal women then your opinion is valid. I'm sorry you're so stupid. I can't help you.
I think abortions should be legal but the women have to spend like five minutes looking at the fetus. I feel like five minutes is enough time for it to sink in that they killed something that was part of them and spend the rest of their lives crying.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I think abortions should be legal but the women have to spend like five minutes looking at the fetus. I feel like five minutes is enough time for it to sink in that they killed something that was part of them and spend the rest of their lives crying.
The overwhelming majority of people crying over accessibility to abortions are men, lesbians and unfuckable land whales.

In other words, people who would never have to worry about getting one in the first place.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Is that seen as something that’s been co-opted from black people? I’m southern and have said y’all my entire life and only recently seen people get heat for that
He does that Hilary thing where she adopts the native tongue when she's around black people like the hot sauce in her purse thing. He think he's a fat black sassy woman.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Is that seen as something that’s been co-opted from black people? I’m southern and have said y’all my entire life and only recently seen people get heat for that
Since pat is uninteresting and doesnt have a real personality. He has to steal other cultures quirks. What region says Y'all and mate? Just one midwestern rube that is a laughing stock of the internet.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
I think they should have to give it a name and put a teeny tiny little onesie on it

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
He’s all angry and oinking at this lady and blaming her for everything bad because she voted for Jill Stein
View attachment 190343
This is no conservative by the way
View attachment 190344
Of course she’s “chronically ill”

Why is Pat attacking so many women? Why does he hate them so much? Why is he so fat?
They are always sick or disabled.

Also #medicareforall. Nice anarchy, stupid

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
The overwhelming majority of people crying over accessibility to abortions are men, lesbians and unfuckable land whales.

In other words, people who would never have to worry about getting one in the first place.
The trannies will occasionally try to pretend like they care to demonstrate their solidarity with actual women then they’ll quickly go back to talking about themselves.