• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat and his date spotted at Confusion

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
I live by a backwards town of retards and it's always a treat when I see some 45 year old crackhead wearing one of those. The druggie losers around here all still have the same clothes they had when they were 20. I still see old wigger losers in like baby blue Phat Farm and Fubu shit from 2001 with G-Unit hats on. The wiggers are all extremely racist and don't get the irony of that. All the shittums got stuck in a timewarp.

jajajajjajjjjjajjajajjajajjajajjajajajajajajjajaaaaaaH.... gEE-U-NIT! holla.

Probably both. He walks like he just left a colonoscopy.

He was probably pegged in his bunghole the night before.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
View attachment 178280
This man is unbeatable in the fashion department, enjoy prison
IMG_2955.jpeg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Fawwk my dad would be able to tie a perfect Windsor knot. RIP pops and your perfect ties
I had to wear ties for sports so I had one that I just kept tied. It got fucked up one time when I was staying at my grandparents so I asked my grandfather to tie it for me. Instead we stood at a mirror together for like an hour and kept tying and untying the tie until I remembered how to do it. He never had to wear a tie either, he just said it was something a man should know how to do. I'm glad he did. There's pictures of me tying all my friends' ties before funerals and shit. It makes you feel like their father lol.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I had to wear ties for sports so I had one that I just kept tied. It got fucked up one time when I was staying at my grandparents so I asked my grandfather to tie it for me. Instead we stood at a mirror together for like an hour and kept tying and untying the tie until I remembered how to do it. He never had to wear a tie either, he just said it was something a man should know how to do. I'm glad he did. There's pictures of me tying all my friends' ties before funerals and shit. It makes you feel like their father lol.
I can tie a decent kniy but I just can't do a Windsor