Pat admits to accomplishing nothing

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
kss67Cs.png

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
Why didn't he just use the word "sophomoric" there?
Exactly what I was going to say. I imagine that Pat probably heard that word in passing, didn't know what it meant, and literally thought that it correlated to high school. This makes sense since he is ignorant, not well read, and has serious hang ups about high school.

Hoolies

For me? It's Colin Quinn!
Exactly what I was going to say. I imagine that Pat probably heard that word in passing, didn't know what it meant, and literally thought that it correlated to high school. This makes sense since he is ignorant, not well read, and has serious hang ups about high school.
Buncha dumb football jocks called him a dweeb for playing nintendo all night, knocked the remedial math textbooks out of his trotters, then graduated with higher GPA than him. Typical fawkin' sophomores.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Every time he says prison, I laugh. If he said it in my presence IRL my sides would be seen flying past the ISS in orbit. The kind of thing you’d see on one of those space reject shows that have Pat as a blathering, fat head — if they had a budget beyond the $5 McDonald’s gift cards they give to Pat in lieu of gas, mileage, or a talent fee.