• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Parody accounts are fine with twitter, piggy

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I'm actually fairly positive he also has a burner just for lurking or shitposting. Some of his commenters in the past have also suspiciously felt like Pat alts. Pretty sure he makes accounts just to like his own shit. His addiction to Twitter is great enough that I think he does it under multiple personas, would give him the freedom to say shit that doesn't jibe with the woke police.
There is no doubt that pat interacts with himself.

BudDickman

Reminder that he monitors all of these parody/"cyberstalker" accounts using a secondary account because he has them blocked using his main account. Then when he wants to reply, he switches back to his main account, unblocks them, replies, then reblocks them. And he's done this thousands and thousands of times. Why is this his life?

A good way to combat this is to make a parody account and preemptively block him. Then when you want to reply to his tweets, unblock, tweet, then reblock. He won't be able to correcT The record.
I'm surprised Twitter doesn't prevent you from blocking an account that you just unblocked for some period of time.