• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Parody accounts are fine with twitter, piggy

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Our prized piglet is oinking at a lovable scamp who has started a clearly marked parody account.

oct306.png
oct304.png
oct303.png

Report for what you overweight joke thief? Here are twitter's policies on parody accounts.

par.png

Looks fine to me.

par2.png

Will Tate

Oven March
You wanted fame and notoriety, you dumb fat faggot with bitch-tits, this is what comes with it. Too bad that you're such a stupid, worthless, hateful piece of shit that you don't have the talent, creativity, output, or rabidly loyal fanbase of, say, a Stephen King to offset the "bad actors," as you call people you don't like you and can use the fantastic communication tool called the internet to let you know that. You have 6 shitty novels published by gutter-tier companies, and us. But, you say you're a famous important public figure, so enjoy all that comes with it. According to all the information you yourself put online, you can handle it, cant ya, tough guy?

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
I'm sure you just have to care enough to dispute it, I assume most people just throw away suspended accounts. So much easier to just make another account. Pat is, fat, btw, figured I'd mention it.
I disputed @FatSlobinson twice and got it reinstated but the third time they never got back to me to even acknowledge I disputed it.

Reminder that he monitors all of these parody/"cyberstalker" accounts using a secondary account because he has them blocked using his main account. Then when he wants to reply, he switches back to his main account, unblocks them, replies, then reblocks them. And he's done this thousands and thousands of times. Why is this his life?

A good way to combat this is to make a parody account and preemptively block him. Then when you want to reply to his tweets, unblock, tweet, then reblock. He won't be able to correcT The record.

G

Reminder that he monitors all of these parody/"cyberstalker" accounts using a secondary account because he has them blocked using his main account. Then when he wants to reply, he switches back to his main account, unblocks them, replies, then reblocks them. And he's done this thousands and thousands of times. Why is this his life?

A good way to combat this is to make a parody account and preemptively block him. Then when you want to reply to his tweets, unblock, tweet, then reblock. He won't be able to correcT The record.
Maybe the second account he's using is the Niki/Robinson Writers one. Block them both.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Maybe the second account he's using is the Niki/Robinson Writers one. Block them both.
I'm actually fairly positive he also has a burner just for lurking or shitposting. Some of his commenters in the past have also suspiciously felt like Pat alts. Pretty sure he makes accounts just to like his own shit. His addiction to Twitter is great enough that I think he does it under multiple personas, would give him the freedom to say shit that doesn't jibe with the woke police.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
You think pro wrestlers give a shit that there’s a cromag with a show on Sirius pretending to be them on Twitter? So why do you care Piglet?