• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Paging anti-semite Pat πŸ“£

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😑
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
1696776229623.png

3 Likes from 30,000 followers is objectively not sucking at Twitter according to Pat

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I hate him. Faggot. The Concorde (of course retard spells it wrong) analogy is insane because what did we lose with the Concorde? An unsustainable, probably high polluting, small jet?

Anyway, his X addiction is pathological.

View attachment 157991
Imagine claiming you get your opinions of the day from twitter and "the news" and calling yourself well informed. I was like 12 when I stopped using mainstream news for anything but comic strips and sudokus.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I hate him. Faggot. The Concorde (of course retard spells it wrong) analogy is insane because what did we lose with the Concorde? An unsustainable, probably high polluting, small jet?

Anyway, his X addiction is pathological.

View attachment 157991
Chubs admitting he can’t parse through different sources of information and formulate his own ideas and opinions.

Dumb and fat.