• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pack of niggers jump a 9 year old girl on school bus.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout

Doesn't excuse that ape beating on her but the video on Gab conveniently leaves out the part where the girl is shown beating on the kid in the red shirt before King Kong steps in and starts wailing on her. I'm sure leaving that part out was just an oversight though. Faggots on Gab would surely never engage in hypocritical kikey deceptive behavior, would they?

ok? and the video is leaving out the part where the family's have made calls about that family beating up kids. If it was two nine year olds beating each other up, I wouldn't care.

But you have a older, much bigger nigger smashing a 9 year olds head in while others are hitting her. back of her head at that. Dude, if this was the 90's, that nigger would of had his head fucking caved in.

G

ok? and the video is leaving out the part where the family's have made calls about that family beating up kids. If it was two nine year olds beating each other up, I wouldn't care.

But you have a older, much bigger nigger smashing a 9 year olds head in while others are hitting her. back of her head at that. Dude, if this was the 90's, that nigger would of had his head fucking caved in.
Yeah, I agree. I get wanting to break up the little brat's fight, but watching that coon go full chimp mode and wail on the kid is disgusting. Completely unnecessary and the behavior of a feral animal.

Forum Clout

Doesn't excuse that ape beating on her but the video on Gab conveniently leaves out the part where the girl is shown beating on the kid in the red shirt before King Kong steps in and starts wailing on her. I'm sure leaving that part out was just an oversight though. Faggots on Gab would surely never engage in hypocritical kikey deceptive behavior, would they?

They're all trash and I hope that school bus O'Doyle's off a cliff

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
Only answer to this is genocide of the pavement apes. Sending them to Africa just makes them seek the nearest whites to blame and kill them. Death to all niggers.
1675505372868.png

Wetin dey happen, area boy?