• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🥳 Owen A Forms wins. 🖕

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Dude I was ready to murder my girlfriend.
I just didn't have it in me to tell her about this, it would break her heart. And she'd call me a faggot.
Living in the Los Angeles area of Wisconsin I never really worried but I did discuss it with a lawyer I’m friends with just to make sure. There was no scenario I could think of where having to explain to my wife why I now have to pay thousands of dollars to defend myself in court for calling some bumpkin in Milwaukee a fat faggot had a positive outcome.

Not only does Quasi get blown before the jacuzzi, I'll be the one doing it.
I swear, every time I stay away from this place for more than 2 hours to deal with some actual real life shit or just enjoy life I miss the good shit. Does this set the legal precedent that Patrick S. Tomlinson is indeed, legally and factual, fat?
It is now legally binding that he is indeed as Roger Stone would put it.... I don't know..... FAAAAT. As binding as his pants that Nikki bought him last year are to his ever expanding waistline. He's fat, he's a fatty fat fat fuck!
I was never afraid of actual legal consequences, but I admit I was a little worried at first that I’d have to explain this to my family
I got ahead of it and told the old man and my faggot brother. Was a lonely but amazing Christmas brotherman, no compromises, my show!!!!

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
This is what hapoens when a little baby child ties to go hoof-a-mano with real brothermen.

See what happens, Patty? When you try to fuck a stranger in the ass?

Dude I was ready to murder my girlfriend.
I just didn't have it in me to tell her about this, it would break her heart. And she'd call me a faggot.
I was afraid I'd have to sell my outrigger to make ends meet.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

G

I was never afraid of actual legal consequences, but I admit I was a little worried at first that I’d have to explain this to my family
Unlike Pat I actually have responsibilities and mouths to feed. I knew this lawsuit never had legs but if I had to spend thousands of dollars on lawyers to explain why it isn't defamation to post pictures of Pat sucking Trump's cock I would have been pissed

P

potatopeeler63

REMINDER INCELS…
JOE CUMIA is the reason patrick and MINC LAW lost the lawsuit 😎😎😎
If it wasn’t for his MOXY and BALLS to approache greg “opie” hughes at BAB then none of us would be here 😂😇🤣
FUNNY how that works, don’t it?
YOU’RE WELCOME LOSERS,
Now off to have a tall jameson with my friends in REAL LIFE instead of wasting my life posting on this message board 🥃 😎🤣
#BROTHERJOE #CATALYST #PRIDEANDJOY

[MEDIA=youtube]fyKmuQMJ-DA[/MEDIA]

I remember when he posted that pic of his legal dream team at the beginning. What an epic jackass. Chris Chan has more awareness and humility. Pat is a stunned cunt and fat which is illegal everywhere except Wisconsin.
Sure, Chris Chan raped his mother but he never sued the internet. Think of all the things people have done to Chris and he was smart enough, and well adjusted enough, not to think he had any chance with such a stupid lawsuit. Patrick on the other hand...