• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🥳 Owen A Forms wins. 🖕

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
‎
‎
Patrick, winners have foundations in their name to help those less fortunate, and struggling.

Losers like you run off to Conventions to scam fellow pedos out of money and get fatter than they already are, instead of feeding the hungry or cleaning up a highway.

Or getting a job.

Or selling a book for it's quality.

Go fuck yourself, Wild Hog.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
‎
‎
Nobody relentlessly text him about this. I'm sure he's have a hard enough time as it is.
I think he’s gonna finally break. I think Twitter will go dark and he’ll stop engaging.

oh wait, I was thinking about Joseph Cumia, the 62 year old boomer retard who has trumped Patrick by just ignoring this place.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
‎
Pictures of some of the John and Jane Does:
3C5693C6-B64F-43EB-AAA9-DE8F6A252DE1.jpeg
926B57F7-9252-49E3-9966-32EBAEB3107F.jpeg
BADC8D6B-D62F-4258-B3BF-BE1C49E27FF6.jpeg
3370D40E-85EB-495C-927D-51F0BAC214D9.jpeg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
‎
So he frequently oinks that neither the cops nor the feds will lift a finger, and now the lawsuit is officially dead. So how does he ever continue to threaten anybody, or pretend that there is anything close to a way of "winning"
That's not at all what happened, stlaker. Just another one of your delusions. You didn't lisTen To the hearing, choild!

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
‎
‎
‎
So thats why hes been so sassy to SpaceEdge all week after his daily morning reminders. He finally found out his case was getting tossed so hes been breaking down.

Now he gets to find out whats going to happen to him at ConFusion this weekend and hes REALLY gonna spiral.