Out of all the current users here, who is the most likely to get pegged

G

you forgot to end the above with ", brother!!!"

1656173257234.jpeg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Wormkiller the tranny fucker
I've never taken it in the butt. Now you're projecting. It's not my fault you got funny touched while Xena warrior princess was on the TV. I bet you liked Chyna back in the 90s too. You obviously have a thing for muscular chicks.

Haven't had my ass fucked yet, but I'm willing to negotiate. I've never been a bottom but I'm willing to learn. I just want to put that out there.

Plus when you do it with a tranny you can always reach around and grab onto her dick and pretend like yours was so big it went all the way through.

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
H
I've never taken it in the butt. Now you're projecting. It's not my fault you got funny touched while Xena warrior princess was on the TV. I bet you liked Chyna back in the 90s too. You obviously have a thing for muscular chicks.

Haven't had my ass fucked yet, but I'm willing to negotiate. I've never been a bottom but I'm willing to learn. I just want to put that out there.

Plus when you do it with a tranny you can always reach around and grab onto her dick and pretend like yours was so big it went all the way through.
His legacy will not be forgotten. His faggotry neither.