• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Our Rick threads have been devolving quickly, gentlemen.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
There's a lull in Pat news right now. Not to compare this thing we do to war, but we're biding our time like soldiers in a trench playing cards, smoking fags and looking at Lucy Lawless's taytays.

When duty calls, we'll be on the front line. A band of brothermen.
We’ll be sinking ships with admiral tits. Someone’s gotta keep the fellas sharp…….sniff.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
I would have tried to draft Jessica Simpson. She was probably a top 3 pick back then. You could probably get her in like the 4th or 5th round these days.
I think she cleaned herself up but I have no clue how she ever turned into this
BE209D10-E7BF-46FF-BEAF-302861A17A5E.jpeg

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Oh like “go get em wyzzzzzzz” or whatever you faggots have been doing? Yeah.
We call him a Wyzzard because that's what he is!

Let me tell ya a couple of three things: Forget harassing Opie, forget Little Jimmy who goes over to Scandinavia for a tranny and never comes back, forget Brother Joe trolling.

New Pat Posters have no respect for this thing. They’ve never been deplatformed from Reddit, not really. Here are guys who step over the O and A show to grab the big target, Pat.

It makes me sick.
Poison in our eyes.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
Let me tell ya a couple of three things: Forget harassing Opie, forget Little Jimmy who goes over to Scandinavia for a tranny and never comes back, forget Brother Joe trolling.

New Pat Posters have no respect for this thing. They’ve never been deplatformed from Reddit, not really. Here are guys who step over the O and A show to grab the big target, Pat.

It makes me sick.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
There's a lull in Pat news right now. Not to compare this thing we do to war, but we're biding our time like soldiers in a trench playing cards, smoking fags and looking at Lucy Lawless's taytays.

When duty calls, we'll be on the front line. A band of brothermen.
Dare you say . . . Patrick is getting a tad bit boring and Patposting is dead?

I can't wait to find out what happens neckst