• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Our new prime minister

Labour being absolute failures lies only on their shoulders. The Corbyn faction caused massive damage to Labour, working class people who voted Labour their entire lives voted Tory instead due to the damage Corbyn and his minions did.

That was also a "get Brexit dun" vote and Brexit has turned out to be a absolute nothingness. Most working class Brexit votes were all about immigration and now everywhere is short staffed 🤷‍♂️ and zero benefit to the average person.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
That was also a "get Brexit dun" vote and Brexit has turned out to be a absolute nothingness. Most working class Brexit votes were all about immigration and now everywhere is short staffed 🤷‍♂️ and zero benefit to the average person.
The whole deal with Brexit if i recall was paying the EU large amounts of money without getting a say in most of the policies they enacted. Along with illegal immigration of course, which was during the height of the attacks in Europe so obviously played a big part into it. Immigration over the past 6 years hasn't changed at all really, i think the past two years were said to be some of the worst in recent history.

Personally, i haven't noticed anything being understaffed, but then again i live in a rural area with an acceptable population. Maybe it's much worst in built up urban areas like London, Manchester etc..

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Academically I know the prime minister is simply the first minister and the public don’t vote for them, but it doesn’t really work like that anymore, you can’t have a leader who lost the leadership election of their own membership instilled without any public support and expect him to have any mandate.

They’ll be an early election called in the coming weeks.

The elephant in the room is of course Britain’s problems are because they reacted hysterically to a cold and spent half a trillion GBP on it, and printed (((more money))) into circulation than existed before that point in history.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Labour being absolute failures lies only on their shoulders. The Corbyn faction caused massive damage to Labour, working class people who voted Labour their entire lives voted Tory instead due to the damage Corbyn and his minions did.

I don’t have a dog in the fight but my family in Britain liked Corbyn, an old school trade unionist who fought for workers and nationalising public utilities so they existed to provide coverage and not make profit for a small group of selected shareholders with no risk.

If he was an anti semite -he wasn’t - that was (((co ordinated slander))), then even bigger points for him.

Academically I know the prime minister is simply the first minister and the public don’t vote for them, but it doesn’t really work like that anymore, you can’t have a leader who lost the leadership election of their own membership instilled without any public support and expect him to have any mandate.

They’ll be an early election called in the coming weeks.
Tories won't allow an election if you look at the polls right now. Only internal infighting again would cause it. Be turkeys voting for Christmas though. The last PM to be voted in and voted out was in 1974. It's kinda how it works. It's not a presidential system although the media coverage and general opinions are certainly focused on the top job.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Tories won't allow an election if you look at the polls right now. Only internal infighting again would cause it. Be turkeys voting for Christmas though. The last PM to be voted in and voted out was in 1974. It's kinda how it works. It's not a presidential system although the media coverage and general opinions are certainly focused on the top job.

Just makes my blood boil when journalists and the companies they work for jump onto the other side of the fence whenever they want

Like they wasn’t the driving force behind the suicidal holy crusade against covid, pushing the government to go harder and deeper on the hysteria every single day for two years.

Now the chancellor who wrote those bills is the instilled globalist leader without any public mandate, telling everyone they have to make “tough decisions” in their lives to face the consequences of HIS retarded actions.

Where is Guy Fawkes when you need him?

There will be an election in Britain called soon. it’s a zombie government and zombie governments do not tend to last very long.

Just makes my blood boil when journalists and the companies they work for jump onto the other side of the fence whenever they want

Like they wasn’t the driving force behind the suicidal holy crusade against covid, pushing the government to go harder and deeper on the hysteria every single day for two years.

Now the chancellor who wrote those bills is the instilled globalist leader without any public mandate, telling everyone they have to make “tough decisions” in their lives to face the consequences of HIS retarded actions.

Where is Guy Fawkes when you need him?

There will be an election in Britain called soon. it’s a zombie government and zombie governments do not tend to last very long.
Most the issues are down to Brexit not COVID. They won't admit that. Even the opposition aren't touching it as it's unpopular with voters ( although polls say now 60% want to rejoin) plus Russia and energy prices. Basically the country has been stagnant since 2008 banking crises and the Tories have done a bad job over a long time.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Most the issues are down to Brexit not COVID. They won't admit that. Even the opposition aren't touching it as it's unpopular with voters ( although polls say now 60% want to rejoin) plus Russia and energy prices. Basically the country has been stagnant since 2008 banking crises and the Tories have done a bad job over a long time.

They are factors sure but spending 500 billion and printing trillions more is absolutely the driving factor behind Britain’s collapse lol.

That’s far more than they spent on the world wars! Which was only paid back in 2016 or so.

You’ve just saddled yourself with about 300 years worth of debt, onto an economy that isn’t productive and doesn’t make anything and was already the second most indebted country in history, that’s why the markets are abandoning you. It was completely insane.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
They are factors sure but spending 500 billion and printing trillions more is absolutely the driving factor behind Britain’s collapse lol.

That’s far more than they spent on the world wars! Which was only paid back in 2016 or so.

You’ve just saddled yourself with about 300 years worth of debt, onto an economy that isn’t productive and doesn’t make anything and was already the second most indebted country in history, that’s why the markets are abandoning you. It was completely insane.

Just to reiterate because it’s hilarious. You did this for the common cold.

Ofc most other countries did the same, so I’m not on a high horse. The world is full of hysterical retards.

Just to reiterate because it’s hilarious. You did this for the common cold.

Ofc most other countries did the same, so I’m not on a high horse. The world is full of hysterical retards.
The markets literally only shat the bed hours after the terrible mini budget by the Truss government was announced but yeah COVID init 🤷‍♂️