• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Our favorite exotic asian latina did a podcast

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Imagine marrying that worthless fucking slob. They don't want kids so what was the point? He gets to come home to a farting, whiny bitch every day.

There was no upside to him marrying that. She's what those MGTOW faggots warn everyone against.
Nice to meet you anus... You brush up against me sometimes after Darnell or Jamal has been keeping Nikki company when Fatrick is in Hooligans.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
If anyone asks I wasn't the one who posted it ok I had too much white zinfandel omg

Love ya / miss ya Stu.

Screenshot_20220412-174057_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220412-174208_Gallery.jpg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
i feel so bad he's a massive faggot but he's always been nice to me and his poor retarded kid idk
I’ve always liked him. No one did him any favors with that, except for you. Well, until you decided to show everyone. Someone should have told him autistically talking about autism and a presidential candidate isn’t great stuff. All of that for a 69 joke. I hope his wife gave him the same talking to Joe Mattress’ did about comedy. Sorry the real punchline was “The Yang family is the greatest thing ever!”. We get it.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I’ve always liked him. No one did him any favors with that, except for you. Well, until you decided to show everyone. Someone should have told him autistically talking about autism and a presidential candidate isn’t great stuff. All of that for a 69 joke. I hope his wife gave him the same talking to Joe Mattress’ did about comedy. Sorry the real punchline was “The Yang family is the greatest thing ever!”. We get it.
I like(d) him too. I wish he would come back.