Or you’ll be a fat, out of shape “marathon runner” with an alcohol and social media addiction

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Anytime this fatass speaks about fitness I get legitimately angry, then motivated to go for some exercise. He doesn’t know it, but he’s helping me.

D6A5B480-EEE6-4C54-93A7-4E3845A3F4EE.jpeg

G

Working out every single day did more for my mental health than Celexa or Wellbutrin ever did. Fat faggot just doesn’t want to hear that maybe he needs to get off the couch.
Then you add in a good diet and maybe a will to work on something meaningful (not get drunk and eat chili dogs and shart 100 words on your fascist killer machine) and 99.9% of people won't need happy pills.

Pat's a glassy eyed psychpig who was fucked in the ass by papa clown while mama raven worked his little girl balls.

G

Anytime this fatass speaks about fitness I get legitimately angry, then motivated to go for some exercise. He doesn’t know it, but he’s helping me.

Me too bro. I've been killing it this year and whenever I get lazy or something I tell myself that I'm acting like Rick and that's the motivation I need to keep grinding.

Thanks Ricky. You may be a fat, out of shape, broke loser but I'm not.

G

Not drinking, improving your diet, exercise, and getting sleep does wonders for your mental health.

Who would even question that at this point?
Drinking is fun, but moderation is key. As long as you're not a cumia about it, it's no biggie.

But I 100% agree good nutrition, exercise, a daily routine, fresh air, meditation, etc. are paramount to having a good life/mental health.

Torque’sHeadBump

Not drinking, improving your diet, exercise, and getting sleep does wonders for your mental health.

Who would even question that at this point?
Literally going home after a decent 5K and going to have some Turkey pork chops and fresh vegetable soup with a ton of water.

What’s Pat doing? I bet he’s on beer number 5 and is waiting patiently for a boy burger

Torque’sHeadBump

Last edited: