Opster ready to get back with Nana

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
A coupla tree t'ings:
  • The Opester remains ABOVE ALL ELSE...REAL. Admits it's weird going from such heights and now doing a stream for superchats. Refreshing honesty and ability to not be completely delusional.

• He's right that AntH has jettisoned any opportunity for them to do a last-ditch money grab and get back together. AntH is toxic enough that even if they wanted to, they couldn't get the band back together in civilized society. :image_9253_m: As the other half of the duo who is now affected, I could see why the Opester is fawkin' frustrated over the RACE SHIT :bhzv6yb:

• The Opester might be overstating how close they were to nipping at Howard's heels. I'm sure @LingerLonger will weigh in, but O&A never demonstrated the ability to crush outside of the northeast. Hoo hoo had the number one show in LA and was a truly national figure

Man a few years ago I was all about the reunion of these two but in 2023 I just don't think it'd go well at all, way too much shit has gone down for them to get on a podcast and act like nothing is wrong.

Also, Anthony is clearly very very mentally ill which I can't see the Opester wanting to deal with.
I'd like to see a one-off reunion if they went with AntH's idea for it to be a "big blowout" confrontation; especially if Brothaman held nothing back and went all fawkin' in on his pedo shit. We all know a Cumia has no balls to withstand a face to face.

Fuck, even full on 2014 "Gregshells era" Opie likely would have came out the victor if he had the foresight to accept the challenge for a bloodsports type of airing of dirty laundry.

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
I completely agree with Opie. Ant has really spiraled in the past years. He was always a racist but at least he was funny, low key and reasonable with it. Now it’s just “hahaha holeee shit 13/52 FN” 24/7. Trump and alcohol really turned his brain to mush in the same way they did to Fatrick and other political midwits. They’ve drifted so far apart that any attempt to get back together would be futile.

Mr Ass

All these retards had to do after the Opster got fired was do two shows a week together. Say Monday and Thursday. They could have made money and had the old comics from the show on as third mic. No Jim "the prop comic" Norton. Lazy Nana probably wouldn't of even had to do any other shows.

But Pedo Nana was too busy acting like a far right faggula and listening to his ball washers Geno and Chrissy. Opie was being a woke liberal asshole because he thought it would help get guests. Now they are both in obscurity.

EraGodless

During his video about the Vice Howard Stern vs Opie and Anthony special, he mentioned it. Says if Nana didn't go full racist they could have ended Hoo Hoo.

Also Rich Vos will be performing at Magooby's Joke House in Timonium, MD on September 1st. Tickets still available.

Don't forget about Vos performing at Tiff's Ale House on October 6th and 7th.

Screenshot_20230814_224054_Chrome.jpg

All these retards had to do after the Opster got fired was do two shows a week together. Say Monday and Thursday. They could have made money and had the old comics from the show on as third mic. No Jim "the prop comic" Norton. Lazy Nana probably wouldn't of even had to do any other shows.

But Pedo Nana was too busy acting like a far right faggula and listening to his ball washers Geno and Chrissy. Opie was being a woke liberal asshole because he thought it would help get guests. Now they are both in obscurity.

Not even twice a week, if the problems were so major they each could've taken a slot on Compound and got together once a fortnight or even once a month.

Could've done Opie in the morning slot with Vic Henley or whatever and hungover Nana waddling in for the afternoon slot with whoever he had at the time. Get a couple of fun exciting up and comers in the surrounding slots and you could have a fun network worth paying for especially if Artie Lange eventually jumped on board like he actually did in the real world.

I feel like Opie & Anthony reuniting for a live event tour would've done a lot better than those live Compound comedy shows Anthony tried to do as well...

IanHalperin

Hosting Brunch at a Night Club.
The Opster is really fawkin weird with this "we never got along, we weren't that close" shit. Nigga you talked for 5 hours everyday for 20 years, what more do you want?

That being said he's completely right with not wanting to have anything to do with Nana these days. I just watched a clip yesterday where Nana claimed that he called a black woman a nigger on the train. He's gonna get shot any day now.

FingerofGod

The Opster is really fawkin weird with this "we never got along, we weren't that close" shit. Nigga you talked for 5 hours everyday for 20 years, what more do you want?

That being said he's completely right with not wanting to have anything to do with Nana these days. I just watched a clip yesterday where Nana claimed that he called a black woman a nigger on the train. He's gonna get shot any day now.
You got a link to that clip?

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
This will never ever happen. Anthony has completely buried himself with his Tweeting over the last 5 years.

I would say the biggest nail in the coffin is getting his original account back and then posting about minority children dying to his biggest possible audience. His mind is totally gone.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
This will never ever happen. Anthony has completely buried himself with his Tweeting over the last 5 years.

I would say the biggest nail in the coffin is getting his original account back and then posting about minority children dying to his biggest possible audience. His mind is totally gone.
Even his worst faggot proud boy followers can't defend that shit. He goes "niggers amirite" to an echo chamber of his own fans and the comments are unanimously disgusted

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I have no problem with Opie but him stating "I can't even get back with Ant to kick Howard's ass" is just delusional beyond all belief. Even though Stern is a complete shell of his former self, his show would always be way bigger than anything O&A could hope to be simply he's such a recognized name and he still gets massive guests that they could never get, especially these days.

Opie obviously isn't wrong about nana being lost in a black hole of insane racism these days though. He dropped the pretense of it all being about gang violence and crime stats etc. a long time ago. Now it's literally just laughing and posting gorilla emojis on tweets about black kids dying. No mainstream company would ever hire him now.