• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Oprah

is Oprah Winfrey

• a woman

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • baphomet tranny

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
The fatwa I received from my very progressive Imam said:

"Balconies on the 2nd and 3rd story do not count, as they only maim the Balconyster. Balconies 30 stories and up do not count, as it will be inhumane. It has to be a balcony tossing from a medium-sized building so that the fall causes a swift, painless death, and no free-fall induced trauma."
sometimes, indtead of jumping 40 times from a tall building, they repeated jump from the 1st floor in case they change their mind:

Forum Clout
WWAWD Oprah peeing

BP2Feo.gif

Attachments

• 1712192552184.png
    1712192552184.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 0

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
The fatwa I received from my very progressive Imam said:

"Balconies on the 2nd and 3rd story do not count, as they only maim the Balconyster. Balconies 30 stories and up do not count, as it will be inhumane. It has to be a balcony tossing from a medium-sized building so that the fall causes a swift, painless death, and no free-fall induced trauma."

Your imam is kinder than I. I think stoning him to death would be more appropriate.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Funny...you were one of the wordier, essay writing boqposters and yet so completely out of the loop. (Dont worry, you weren't exhausting...once that Paul R Nelson got in the picture is when I realized, there is no winning, not even pyrrhic...that person is like peak cringe and if he can carry a narrative over someone like me here, than I should just leave and let the reality generation machine do its thing).

Basically, The material chh was using was wholly provided to him by an Iranian orphan whose buddy I was handling. a Youtube/discord beef...and in many ways your persona reminded me of his. He childishly thinks Im a demon though, I dont think you do...while my assessment of him (up to and including why he is Iranian and Christian) is like concrete...ie solid.
Boqster, you have the greatest pfp out of any of the other niggers, spics, gooks and kikes in this heyyyyy, HELLHOLE!

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
She’s a trafficking cunt. She didn’t become rich through her shitty acting or talk show.
There are a bunch of hollywood actresses and insiders that basically recruited for Harvey Weinstein or P-Diddy. Where their primary job to the world was actor, rapper, producer, or whatever. But they would also recruit young men and women into the clutches of the rapists and sex traffickers under the guise of being "welcomed to show business".

Like Puff Daddy having apparently a stable of young boys at one of his (bank owned) properties to just 'party'. Or people like Meryl Streep or Oprah going to awards shows and parties and telling young girls to introduce themselves to Weinstein.