Oprah

is Oprah Winfrey

• a woman

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • baphomet tranny

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
G

Ugly woman or just a straight up tranny?

image.png

G

she's a new world order stooge, I don't know where she came from (does anybody?), but she was chosen to influence the blacks. She's all-in with the demonic eugenic depopulation shit
They love using orphans...I noticed this after looking up Charlie Chaplin's bio. The amount of adopted celebs is unreal.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Can you clarify what you meant when you said I was the “carbon copy of the Iranian Oprah”? I’m not even making a joke I just still think about that and have no idea what it means

G

Can you clarify what you meant when you said I was the “carbon copy of the Iranian Oprah”? I’m not even making a joke I just still think about that and have no idea what it means
Funny...you were one of the wordier, essay writing boqposters and yet so completely out of the loop. (Dont worry, you weren't exhausting...once that Paul R Nelson got in the picture is when I realized, there is no winning, not even pyrrhic...that person is like peak cringe and if he can carry a narrative over someone like me here, than I should just leave and let the reality generation machine do its thing).

Basically, The material chh was using was wholly provided to him by an Iranian orphan whose buddy I was handling. a Youtube/discord beef...and in many ways your persona reminded me of his. He childishly thinks Im a demon though, I dont think you do...while my assessment of him (up to and including why he is Iranian and Christian) is like concrete...ie solid.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Basically, The material chh was using was wholly provided to him by an Iranian orphan whose buddy I was handling. a Youtube/discord beef...and in many ways your persona reminded me of his. He childishly thinks Im a demon though, I dont think you do...while my assessment of him (up to and including why he is Iranian and Christian) is like concrete...ie solid.
Yeah but see I was wondering what is an “Iranian Oprah” .

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Funny...you were one of the wordier, essay writing boqposters and yet so completely out of the loop. (Dont worry, you weren't exhausting...once that Paul R Nelson got in the picture is when I realized, there is no winning, not even pyrrhic...that person is like peak cringe and if he can carry a narrative over someone like me here, than I should just leave and let the reality generation machine do its thing).

Wwawd balcony tossing? Has this autist received a reprieve from the mullah of Mississauga?

G

Wwawd balcony tossing? Has this autist received a reprieve from the mullah of Mississauga?
The fatwa I received from my very progressive Imam said:

"Balconies on the 2nd and 3rd story do not count, as they only maim the Balconyster. Balconies 30 stories and up do not count, as it will be inhumane. It has to be a balcony tossing from a medium-sized building so that the fall causes a swift, painless death, and no free-fall induced trauma."