Opposite of crypto jews

It’s fucked up dude. I wonder if our families changed their last name or some shit. It’s a total mindfuck to be culturally raised as one race to find out you’re completely another and the worst of them all.

what kind of Jew are you? And once you found out did you start to see your Jewish looks? That’s biggest part of the kind fuck.
I'm not sure, I had to guess maybe askenazi? I should look it up. My paternal grandfather was all in wit the bein Irish; did an ancestry dna test, boom 75% jewish. As for features, I'm already a mutt; mostly Italian then jewish. I always had a hook nose, but it's a roman/aquiline one. I've always been very neurotic, so I should've seen it coming.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Don't forget Whoopi Goldberg:

image (1).jpg

Changing your name to game the kikes and then saying something like this is pretty funny.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I'm not sure, I had to guess maybe askenazi? I should look it up. My paternal grandfather was all in wit the bein Irish; did an ancestry dna test, boom 75% jewish. As for features, I'm already a mutt; mostly Italian then jewish. I always had a hook nose, but it's a roman/aquiline one. I've always been very neurotic, so I should've seen it coming.
Wow you’re more than Jewish I am congratulations and I’m sorry. I’m 40 something kike and 20 something Russian (which I count as kike) then 33% German.

what kind of hair do you have?

I look super Jewish but middle eastern more than the disgusting actor Jonah hill type Jewish. Curly hair not big but crooked nose total nigger beard olive skin and idk how to explain this but Jewish eyes. Like Jewish shaped eyes they’re slanted and chinky.

as much as I’m into white comradery, I’m only 33% white. Yet I still want them to prevail stick together make more children and if need be fight in the Great War.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I lied and said I was a jew for better roles. The downside is that my body is buried in a Jewish cemetery and now I can't get into heaven.

I don't know who else was lying about it. Here's something pretty crazy though: Gary Coleman wasn't just one person and he wasn't actually a midget. They kept replacing him with little black kids every few years and no one ever caught on because they all look the same.

Karl_Childers_Blade

I ain't got nothing but them books
I lied and said I was a jew for better roles. The downside is that my body is buried in a Jewish cemetery and now I can't get into heaven.

I don't know who else was lying about it. Here's something pretty crazy though: Gary Coleman wasn't just one person and he wasn't actually a midget. They kept replacing him with little black kids every few years and no one ever caught on because they all look the same.
We can dig ya up and place you in a good cemetery if you'd like Abe, you deserve to be in heaven.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Wow you’re more than Jewish I am congratulations and I’m sorry. I’m 40 something kike and 20 something Russian (which I count as kike) then 33% German.

I look super Jewish but middle eastern more than the disgusting actor Jonah hill type Jewish. Curly hair not big but crooked nose total nigger beard olive skin and idk how to explain this but Jewish eyes. Like Jewish shaped eyes they’re slanted and chinky.

as much as I’m into white comradery, I’m only 33% white. Yet I still want them to prevail stick together make more children and if need be fight in the Great War.
The correct way to describe Jew eyes is Dead and Beady. Dead because they’re soulless and Beady because they are small and characterless. Hope that helps kike.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
The correct way to describe Jew eyes is Dead and Beady. Dead because they’re soulless and Beady because they are small and characterless. Hope that helps kike.
I know what you’re talking about but mine are actually large slanted and chinky. I think it’s more the bump that gives the illusion that They’re Jewish.

you know that song? The Jewish love song

“These eyes are Jewish, these eyes have stolen a lot of money, but they’re never going to steal the kind of money that I stole with you”

I think I'm only like at most 25% kike, if that. I should do one of those ancestry kits to be sure. Mostly Med features, thick dark hair, olive skin etc. Hitler would've let us fight with him against world jewry, although our ceiling to advance up the ranks would've lower than most.

G

Khazarian Eyes...like Howard Stern's