Opposite of crypto jews

G

I was watching better call saul where saul goes on a rant saying the ppl who hate him are anti semitic even tho saul just pretends to be a jew for better business.

Made me wonder what celebrities in hollywood pretend to be jewish for better roles.

I think bob saget was loying. He cried when norm died. No jew cries over a dead goy. You definitely have obese pieces of shit like robertmewler who cry over dead jews though.

G

Were we at with most female celebrities like Christina Ricci and Lucy Lawless actually being dudes?

Welcome to reddit sockcucka! New users are able to submit posts after 5 days. If you think your post is a fair contribution to the subreddit, message the moderators for a faster approval.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [URL='https://opieandanthonyarchives.com/message/compose/?to=/r/opieandanthony']contact the moderators of this subreddit[/URL] if you have any questions or concerns.

CuntFucker .

Danny Doll Eyes
I recently found out that despite having one of the most wop last names in existence that I’m actually a Russian Jew.

I’m pretty fucking mad about it. Makes me hate kikes even more. And niggers.

If I can hate my people for being a disgusting race who do horrible things, why can’t blacks?
As I said before, when you're black, you're too stupid to understand why that is a bad thing. That's an honest CuntFucker opinion.

I recently found out that despite having one of the most wop last names in existence that I’m actually a Russian Jew.

I’m pretty fucking mad about it. Makes me hate kikes even more. And niggers.

If I can hate my people for being a disgusting race who do horrible things, why can’t blacks?
I recently found this out about myself. Extremely Irish last name, genetically more jewish than Irish. Bit of a mindfuck as I've spent the last decade becoming more and more antisemitic. I'm still gonna be a jew hater though, I know too much about them to go back.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I recently found this out about myself. Extremely Irish last name, genetically more jewish than Irish. Bit of a mindfuck as I've spent the last decade becoming more and more antisemitic. I'm still gonna be a jew hater though, I know too much about them to go back.
It’s fucked up dude. I wonder if our families changed their last name or some shit. It’s a total mindfuck to be culturally raised as one race to find out you’re completely another and the worst of them all.

what kind of Jew are you? And once you found out did you start to see your Jewish looks? That’s biggest part of the kind fuck.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Dude, same! Totally Irish last name, but found out I'm Scandinavian. Like Viking blood and whatnot. Image my shock.

images.jpg

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
Nigga start going to Synagogue and tell us what they're actually up to. We need some inside info