Opie was the only 1 from A.F.R.O. who wasn't an addict

DMAN

NYC Mayor
The Opester enjoys a grapefruit shandy, maybe a bong hit or two, and he tested a little coke in the 80's, just a taste. But he never abused or relied on any substance.

Ron, Fez, and Anthony -- ALL gluttonous indulgers. All 3 were alcoholics at one time or another. Ron and Ant both admit to cocaine binges and crack smoking (in Ant's case, with his mother.) Fez was open about his food addiction and poor health.

Fez had multiple heart attacks, Anthony has had at least 1 on-record. Ron was overweight for many years despite cleaning up.

And then there was OPIE, who could have been a model if he wanted. Was never 'overweight' until the very end when he picked up some fatty tissue in the pectoral problem area, after having a little too much Lucky Churmmssssss. Heheh. *sniff* Fact is, Opie was always in shape, and he could put up numbers without cocaine.

Drink responsibly.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Addicted to plastic surgery. The newest Opie picture:

AE959341-D436-4619-A28E-06D7ACC0A7FC.jpeg

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Fez was purely a victim of genetics. His uncle and father had heart attacks often
I wouldn't say purely a victim of genetics because he never really changed his lifestyle or the way he ate. He only stopped drinking because he did something inappropriate while drunk. Genetics are why he had a bad ticker but he did himself no favors. My grandfather was the same way and had something like 15 heart attacks over the course of 30 years.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Fez was also addicted to anxiety, stress and being as sedentary as possible. The Big Cat was always headed for an early grave.
Fez couldn’t even drive over a bridge. I’m surprised he was able to leave his house for work with how bad his anxiety / fears / etc were. He was a lot like Bob Wiley from “What About Bob?”

Fez couldn’t even drive over a bridge. I’m surprised he was able to leave his house for work with how bad his anxiety / fears / etc were. He was a lot like Bob Wiley from “What About Bob?”
I loved how after years of hearing about the sand in the ass crack saga his sister said on Bennington that she was there and it was actually not a big deal at all.