Opie tells hilarious Anthony story - OH NO!

These two queens are gonna try at least one revival show, I bet.

I think that time has passed unfortunately, they're all hateable (And also oddly loveable?) but I'd listen and pay 10-15 bucks a month for an Opie & Anthony plus Jim Norton pod for sure.

I think in 2016 or whenever those calls occurred to one another was the best chance, they were both open to talking to one another and then something else happened and Nana just started laying into the Opester publicly which fucked it all up. Odds are if Anthony hadn't stabbed The Destroyer in the back we already would have had a reunion show or a full fledged return of Opie & Anthony (Minus Jim) occurring on Compound already.

Nana also would have had to stop being a racist paedophile as well though which I'm not sure if he's capable of actually stopping.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I think in 2016 or whenever those calls occurred to one another was the best chance, they were both open to talking to one another and then something else happened and Nana just started laying into the Opester publicly which fucked it all up.

Opie turned down Anthony's offers to run Compound.

Opie considered paying a dollar amount to acquire Riotcast from Bob Kelly rather than take Auntie's freebie.

Opie turned down Anthony's offers to run Compound.

Opie considered paying a dollar amount to acquire Riotcast from Bob Kelly rather than take Auntie's freebie.

What year was it when Opie turned down Ant's offer though? If he was still with Sirius at the time anyone smart would've turned down Ant's offer because it was a much bigger risk and a huge downgrade in salary.

Potentially if Nana kept trying to mend the relationship and could stop being a ghoul then Opester very well might have jumped over after getting fired from Sirius and both Opie and Anthony would be doing much better than they are now.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
What year was it when Opie turned down Ant's offer though? If he was still with Sirius at the time anyone smart would've turned down Ant's offer because it was a much bigger risk and a huge downgrade in salary.

Most of that talks were private and didn't come out until way later, but we can surmise that every outburst of hate from Anthony was in response to a denial by Opie.

Auntie did Greggshells in April 2015... He lasted 9 months before he turned on Opie THE FIRST TIME. This was after Opie and Jim resigned with Sirius, likely choosing the corporation over Auntie's basement. This is where the resentment began. Auntie started the "You didn't go to bat for me!!!!" shit after the denial. Right after the firing, he publicly said O&J should stay with SXM.

Feb 2017 Opie visited Compound studios and turned down the offer again. The fact Opie even showed up to the place where Auntie called him Greggshells and Gavin called him Torpid Sloth was ballsy but the took a look around and said Nah no thanks.

The 3rd time Opie said no to Auntie and even thought about buying Riotcast to compete against him.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
As @DMAN said below it was at least three times that Anthony offered Opie half of Compound. And he likely offered some part of it to Norton as well. Some people here speculate that Gavin McInnes owns part of Compound but I doubt that that is the case if Opie was being offered half. He might be bankrolling it but he definitely is not invested into ownership. Anthony is on his own for this venture.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Opie's girlfriend was Rick Delgado's (A TREE RIGHT THROUGH HER HEAD!) sister Sandy, and she was best friends with Jennifer. So Opie didn't want to break up with her, as her brother was a lead producer for the show, and she was friends with Anthony's wife and they would all hang out constantly. So part of the misery of their relationship was that Opie knew that Jennifer was setting up to divorce Anthony. And that Anthony hated Jennifer as well. But he couldn't talk to his girlfriend about any of this because she might give information to Jennifer that Anthony didn't want her to know.

So they would go on these weird double dates where Jennifer had privately told Sandy, "I want to leave Anthony and divorce him". And Anthony had told Opie, "I want to leave Jennifer or have her killed". And they would all awkwardly sit there knowing that the divorce was right around the corner. And all have to pretend that they all liked each other and everything was going great. But meanwhile Jennifer had already spoken to lawyers about how to get Anthony's money and had opened up another account in the bank to siphon Anthony's money into without him knowing.

Remember the time Anthony told the story where he tried to take out half of his joint savings account that he shared with his wife? Opie said "Now that you are separated you should check your joint account" and Anthony said "I'll just take half to be fair". And she had already drained the entire account leaving him with nothing completely behind his back. Jennifer hilariously used that money to book her and Opie's girlfriend a luxury cruise for a week or two in a deluxe cabin and they blew probably $40,000 on that vacation of Anthony's money without a second thought.

That ended up driving a huge wedge between Anthony and Opie, and as Anthony blamed Opie and Sandy as much as Jennifer or himself. And this was the first of many times where Jennifer would take five or six figures of Anthony's money and flush it down the toilet in a week of spending. Going all the way to today where Jennifer likely squandered $2.5million or more of Anthony's money and is now flat broke. I would not be surprised if Jennifer spent over $2million on vacations from the divorce settlement without saving any of it.
She got arrested for shoplifting when the sub was still up. Pretty sure she was working at a hotdog stand too around that time.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
The real question is how stupid can you be to offer someone half of your business if you seem to have such a low opinion of that person? Auntie is lying as he always is, lashing out over hurt feelings.
If your business is at best making enough money to pay for itself and you have the chance to increase revenue dramatically and thus profit, of course you’d give up 50% of equity to revive the brand. The 50% might as well be 100%, the value was getting the band back together.