Opie tells hilarious Anthony story - OH NO!

lowend73

never caught lackin
β€Ž
β€Ž
These two queens are gonna try at least one revival show, I bet.

All of them pathetically pining for the old days... at least Opie doesn't come here begging for attention like a certain πŸ‘ƒ
They really should have just sodomized each other and gotten it over with.

Jim Norton could have been a "lucky Pierre" and done cleanup

This just solidifies what a piece of shit Anthony is. Opie tells an amusing story . According to Anthony, Opie took his gf side because they were friends with his wife. And Auntie has nothing nice to say about Opie, same with the Worm.

Is our Nana rewriting history? Listen to that "Greggshells" episode. Shit is not adding up

Dennyislife

β€Ž
β€Ž
Opie passing the time by fucking around with his phone on his back porch is way less tragic than tranthony blowing all his money on a flopped attempt at remaining relevant
There is levels of course but at least Anthony is either making money from it or attempting to. Opie is now a small time YouTuber going over what he did many years ago to a small gathering because he simply can't leave it alone.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
β€Ž
β€Ž
These two queens are gonna try at least one revival show, I bet.

All of them pathetically pining for the old days... at least Opie doesn't come here begging for attention like a certain πŸ‘ƒ
It was definitely in the cards when they were talking when Opie still was on Sirius. Offered Opie 50% of Childpound and he was like nah nigster.

He probably had to buy in and saw their profit margin and it was lower than Sirius and they already cut Opie’s pay.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
β€Ž
β€Ž
Why is opie talking about being so miserable with his gf? It's not like he was married, he could have dumped her at any time.
Opie's girlfriend was Rick Delgado's (A TREE RIGHT THROUGH HER HEAD!) sister Sandy, and she was best friends with Jennifer. So Opie didn't want to break up with her, as her brother was a lead producer for the show, and she was friends with Anthony's wife and they would all hang out constantly. So part of the misery of their relationship was that Opie knew that Jennifer was setting up to divorce Anthony. And that Anthony hated Jennifer as well. But he couldn't talk to his girlfriend about any of this because she might give information to Jennifer that Anthony didn't want her to know.

So they would go on these weird double dates where Jennifer had privately told Sandy, "I want to leave Anthony and divorce him". And Anthony had told Opie, "I want to leave Jennifer or have her killed". And they would all awkwardly sit there knowing that the divorce was right around the corner. And all have to pretend that they all liked each other and everything was going great. But meanwhile Jennifer had already spoken to lawyers about how to get Anthony's money and had opened up another account in the bank to siphon Anthony's money into without him knowing.

Remember the time Anthony told the story where he tried to take out half of his joint savings account that he shared with his wife? Opie said "Now that you are separated you should check your joint account" and Anthony said "I'll just take half to be fair". And she had already drained the entire account leaving him with nothing completely behind his back. Jennifer hilariously used that money to book her and Opie's girlfriend a luxury cruise for a week or two in a deluxe cabin and they blew probably $40,000 on that vacation of Anthony's money without a second thought.

That ended up driving a huge wedge between Anthony and Opie, and as Anthony blamed Opie and Sandy as much as Jennifer or himself. And this was the first of many times where Jennifer would take five or six figures of Anthony's money and flush it down the toilet in a week of spending. Going all the way to today where Jennifer likely squandered $2.5million or more of Anthony's money and is now flat broke. I would not be surprised if Jennifer spent over $2million on vacations from the divorce settlement without saving any of it.