Opie really did run the show.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I don't remember the episode, but Anthony was out . Cokehead Otto made a crack, that basically called Opie an unfunny hack.

Opie had every right to be pissed. You just start the show, and a drugged out Jew is accusing you of bullshit. Opie had every right to be pissed. He's doing Otto a favor by having him on. Show some respect dead guy
“So this is what you do when Anthony is out?” Worm boy even had to come to Awto’s defense.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
opie needs two people who can comedically bounce off each other
Opie only needed Anthony and vice versa. Norton brought in his comedian friends, which made for some classic shows, but he ruined the O&A chemistreeee.
patt duffy also said opie offered him career advice
"Hey, you should get a job in radio. Not here though."
bloody...bugger...tosser
You're just pretending to be British, aren't you?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Opie only needed Anthony and vice versa. Norton brought in his comedian friends, which made for some classic shows, but he ruined the O&A chemistreeee.

Opie helped out all da guyz with "advice about da business," which is why none of them are successful today.

Single Action Army

D

I liked Pat Duffy but his claim to fame was stapling his forehead. “Because I’m the fucking one who has to take him to the hospital.” RIP Steve C

I find it hard to feel bad for the guy who thought theatrical debasement was "taking his licks" in the industry or something.
It's not like them making fun of Sam's rap or Travis's insane mom on air, the dude allowed dogshit and puke to enter his mouth. You're an absolute retard if you think that's gonna show people you're worthy of respect and advancement.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I find it hard to feel bad for the guy who thought theatrical debasement was "taking his licks" in the industry or something.
It's not like them making fun of Sam's rap or Travis's insane mom on air, the dude allowed dogshit and puke to enter his mouth. You're an absolute retard if you think that's gonna show people you're worthy of respect and advancement.
There’s probably zero “stunt boys” still employed in radio today.

lowend73

never caught lackin
Crash test dummy

Opie is a real OG.

Voscabulary

and now it's all over
I chose my words very deliberately when I said opie needed two people who can comedically bounce off each other rather than directly naming anthony and jimmy specifically. they needed opie more than opie needed them
has pat ever said what advice opie had given him? regardless, it doesn’t change my point that he was a staff member who defended ope, putting aside whatever your opinion of duffy’s contributions to the show were (which weren’t good)
no, but I lean heavily into it so that my posts have some semblance of personality. nice try with da hate tho

DMAN

NYC Mayor
towards the end it seemed like Opie who stayed on the Howard thing, maybe AntH was preoccupied with race shit but Opie stayed sore about Howie til the end. Sometimes you could hear Opie taking the lead & sounding venomous while A&J sat back, although iirc earthworm Jim never went all-in
Jim is the one who accused Howard of banning guests by giving them an ultimatum, and of fixing the marketing material so the 2 could never appear side by side.

Just because Anthony mellowed out towards the end doesn’t mean he wasn’t 100% on board with the bashing, even leading it at times. When they first got to XM, Auntie was the one whining about Howard.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I'm sure Opie was so indispensable to the show, that's why you faggots have bashed and hated him the last ten years. Just agree they're all faggots.
You’re constantly retarded on this site with your Opie hater zombie behavior. “Stop using rationality and just agree with my dumbass opinion!!!”

I don’t hate O&A. I only come here because I’m a fan. You show up to a page for people you claim to hate yet can’t stop thinking about. Just shut your faggot ass mouth, especially when you have some banal gay shit to throw on Opies name.

I love how you go “hold on hold on!!!” Like as if that WASNT an example of Opie leading the show and stopping the garbage diarrhea of the mouth from the two amateurs. I’m sure you ate up that terrible wordplay humor routine bullshit that Auntie and Wormy used to do. Fucking queer.

Single Action Army

You’re constantly retarded on this site with your Opie hater zombie behavior. “Stop using rationality and just agree with my dumbass opinion!!!”

I don’t hate O&A. I only come here because I’m a fan. You show up to a page for people you claim to hate yet can’t stop thinking about. Just shut your faggot ass mouth, especially when you have some banal gay shit to throw on Opies name.

I love how you go “hold on hold on!!!” Like as if that WASNT an example of Opie leading the show and stopping the garbage diarrhea of the mouth from the two amateurs. I’m sure you ate up that terrible wordplay humor routine bullshit that Auntie and Wormy used to do. Fucking queer.

Keep doin' tha Opie bit.
Aaaaaaand puuuunt.

Single Action Army

“Everyone I don’t like is doing a Bit”

Because it's inconceivable anyone would continually get this assmad on behalf of Piss socks Hughes.
You show up to a page for people you claim to hate yet can’t stop thinking about.

1690672363328.png