• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie got lost

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
not gonna read everyones posts, the smart ones probably mirror what im gonna say

opie rules, i started the opie love bit. believe it or not, i got people calling each other “brotherman” ironically then it became unironic

i did this as a gross display of power, but while defining my bit i fell in love with opie over ant and jim

he is us around phoney stand ups, he treated them like you would at an open mic if you just came to a bar having one

opie rules

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
I will say I fucking love when Opie legitimately laughs hard at something. Its great to hear it compared to those two fake laughing chomos.

examples provided down below, friends

I timestamped this one, but the whole thing is one of my favorite shows ever, be careful you dont give yourselves tinnitus with this retarded bum's guitar screeching.

Despite being the least funny of the three, Opie has time and again produced the highest peaks of laughter. Poker chips and cake stomp like the other thread mentioned. Ozzy's books. Giving out Erocks number on his honey moon.

He didn't do jokes, but your laughter was real. Every OnA jocktober was something that he found and brought in