• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie got lost

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
As much shit as he's gotten for his post OnA career, at least he had enthusiasm about it and still looks back on it fondly, brother.

Nana has been phoning it in for what, eight years now with nothing to show for it besides bashing that guy that for a period of his life gave him seven figures a year. Now, he lives with a transsexual, stays up into the early hours of the morning playing games that are aimed at 12 year olds. He's living his best life as an old pedophile that can't even get the Worm to show up with a pity visit to his public access show.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
As much shit as he's gotten for his post OnA career, at least he had enthusiasm about it and still looks back on it fondly, brother.

Nana has been phoning it in for what, eight years now with nothing to show for it besides bashing that guy that for a period of his life gave him seven figures a year. Now, he lives with a transsexual, stays up into the early hours of the morning playing games that are aimed at 12 year olds. He's living his best life as an old pedophile that can't even get the Worm to show up with a pity visit to his public access show.

I’m gonna be honest, I don’t mind opie and never have. It just became fashionable to hate him. He’s a capable host and some of his bits being cruel to people were hilarious, he was also right to steer ant away from boring npc rants about blacks or wanting to fuck kids.

He also got a beautiful wife, had a family and invested wisely.

He wasn’t the funniest or the wittiest but he didn’t pretend to be.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I’m gonna be honest, I don’t mind opie and never have. It just became fashionable to hate him. He’s a capable host and some of his bits being cruel to people were hilarious, he was also right to steer ant away from boring npc rants about blacks or wanting to fuck kids.

He also got a beautiful wife, had a family and invested wisely.

He wasn’t the funniest or the wittiest but he didn’t pretend to be.
I like Opie. Always have. I also like making fun of him.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
I like Opie. Always have. I also like making fun of him.

Being fired for taking a photo of that giant fat weirdo taking a shit is also hilarious.

It’s way funnier than Ant being a midnight predator taking photos of black people to racially abuse on his Twitter and being rightfully slapped for his creepy pedophile behaviour.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
I am going to be as nuanced and fence sitting as possible. Opie was a fucking blight on the show at worst and tolerable at best. Did he have occasional moments? Yeah. But then he cuts through that with “Fezzies across America”, man sandwich, Big scorch / Little scorch…Just some of the most retarded and unfunny concepts you’ve ever heard. But Opie is completely justified in feeling left out during the end of O&A. There was just too much resentment from Ant and Jim for them to have worked it out or powered through their problems to at least keep the show going. Op may be delusional, but he was spot on in saying Ant and Jimmy were the main attraction towards the end. The show ran it’s course.

But it is clear that all of them needed each other for O&A to be what it was. Opie needs Ant. Ant needs Opie. And I know a lot of you faggots hate Jimmy like me, but he was integral to the show and it lifting off like it did. Sure, Bobby, Vos, or Patrice were funnier than the worm. But none of them had the “””chemistree” like those three did together.

I don’t blame Opie for feeling the way he does. Even post O&A, with varying success, Jim and Ant have had their own solo shows for, what, 6 years now? Opie really hasn’t had said thing. They used to say it all the time on air but radio isn’t a young mans game where after 30 you’re fucked. Look at Imus and Stern. Would it be respectable for Opie to realize it’s over and to give it up? Probably. But why should he if he still wants to do it and feels he has shit to say?

Edit: Relistening this is the most self aware i’ve ever heard Opie. He actually recognizes what a low point he’s at. Meanwhile, BOTH times Ronnie B tried to have this conversation with Anthony, he pranced around and giggled like it was a joke and not a serious intervention that he was losing himself.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
I am going to be as nuanced and fence sitting as possible. Opie was a fucking blight on the show at worst and tolerable at best. Did he have occasional moments? Yeah. But then he cuts through that with “Fezzies across America”, man sandwich, Big scorch / Little scorch…Just some of the most retarded and unfunny concepts you’ve ever heard. But Opie is completely justified in feeling left out during the end of O&A. There was just too much resentment from Ant and Jim for them to have worked it out or powered through their problems to at least keep the show going. Op may be delusional, but he was spot on in saying Ant and Jimmy were the main attraction towards the end. The show ran it’s course.

But it is clear that all of them needed each other for O&A to be what it was. Opie needs Ant. Ant needs Opie. And I know a lot of you faggots hate Jimmy like me, but he was integral to the show and it lifting off like it did. Sure, Bobby, Vos, or Patrice were funnier than the worm. But none of them had the “””chemistree” like those three did together.

I don’t blame Opie for feeling the way he does. Even post O&A, with varying success, Jim and Ant have had their own solo shows for, what, 6 years now? Opie really hasn’t had said thing. They used to say it all the time on air but radio isn’t a young mans game where after 30 you’re fucked. Look at Imus and Stern. Would it be respectable for Opie to realize it’s over and to give it up? Probably. But why should he if he still wants to do it and feels he has shit to say?

Edit: Relistening this is the most self aware i’ve ever heard Opie. He actually recognizes what a low point he’s at. Meanwhile, BOTH times Ronnie B tried to have this conversation with Anthony, he pranced around and giggled like it was a joke and not a serious intervention that he was losing himself.
WWAWD Shaq Balloon?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Self-reflection, honesty, and maturity. Three traits you will never find on CompoundMedia.

I still listen to O&A daily, sometimes the same bits over and over again because i’m legitimately retarded. Everytime I start thinking about how “Man Opie isn’t that bad because Ant and Jim are actual degenerates” one of these fucking GEMS comes out and he proves me wrong.

I still think about Shaq Balloon all the time and it genuinely makes me loff. If Shaq Balloon had happened today, everyone would literally be calling it Shaq Balloon. Opie's autism was a great feature of the show that kept Anthony on-topic.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
I will say I fucking love when Opie legitimately laughs hard at something. Its great to hear it compared to those two fake laughing chomos.

examples provided down below, friends

I timestamped this one, but the whole thing is one of my favorite shows ever, be careful you dont give yourselves tinnitus with this retarded bum's guitar screeching.