Opie does not know how names work

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Felony Shitter
I was listening to Lady Di's first day as an intern and Denny was pretending to be at an Irish bar and someone brought up the o in Irish last names and they started saying how their names sound with an o in front of it. Dumbass Opie says his wouldn't work because it would be oh Opie instead of oh Hughes Anthony rolled with it and so did Jimmy but I was dumbfounded how can you be that stupid?

G

I was listening to Lady Di's first day as an intern and Denny was pretending to be at an Irish bar and someone brought up the o in Irish last names and they started saying how their names sound with an o in front of it. Dumbass Opie says his wouldn't work because it would be oh Opie instead of oh Hughes Anthony rolled with it and so did Jimmy but I was dumbfounded how can you be that stupid?
He is the best example of the Dunning-Kreuger effect I've ever seen on a person.

There has been times that I've decided to give Opie the benefit of the doubt and understand that he is actually the creator of O&A and that he does indeed steer the show sometimes. But then I listen to a clip of O&A where he burps into the mic, derails the flow of the show by going to idiot callers and tramples everyone to the point that I want to strangle him. He is truly awful.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Felony Shitter
I
There has been times that I've decided to give Opie the benefit of the doubt and understand that he is actually the creator of O&A and that he does indeed steer the show sometimes. But then I listen to a clip of O&A where he burps into the mic, derails the flow of the show by going to idiot callers and tramples everyone to the point that I want to strangle him. He is truly awful.
I agree with everything you said, but for some reason for any of these dolts to be funny, they have to be together.

Maxwell

One thing I remember is that he doesn't recognize the word "philanthropist". He was reading some text out loud and went "phil... phlan... phulant...". Anthony helped him and pretended like there wasn't anything weird about that.