Opie autobiography

When are we expecting an Opie autobiography to drop?

• After he finishes dropping hammers

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • After he dies

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • He's raising Bams kid

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Pat is fat

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • They're not people

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters
G

Delete this before the opester reads it, dumbass.

He literally organized this whole campaign and here you are talking shit, be a little grateful.

Im gonna go through the backchannels and tell some of the powerusers here to tell ope that you should be excluded from phase 3 against patrick
You fucked up, kid.

I really thought he would do it around the time AntH's shitty read came out. He seemed vindictive enough at the time to try and beat him to the punch with a 'tell all" book.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
I think he’s aware enough to realize that it would barely sell and he would be relentlessly made fun of for it.
4B7F0D04-D90A-4ED9-B226-EE29F3939B04.jpeg

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
That’s such a “fuck you but I can’t say it” smile.
I always wondered where all the books were? Like were they set up in a display at the front of the store? I’ve been to book signings and they usually have a stack of books on the table that you can get signed and purchase on the way out. Even for optics it looks better to have some books laid out rather than sitting there at an empty table with four sharpies and a strained look on your face.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Joe yelling at the protesters about getting coffee and having an open and honest conversation sticks out as one of his funniest moments.
Lol Joe asking her out to coffee and getting blanked
"OH! So, so, so, so...You're saying...X....is Y?" is one of the lines I still occasionally pepper into real conversations when I'm feeling particularly retarded.

Lol, I also forgot Big A was there stood behind the scaffolding looking like a fucking swamp ogre in a cage.