Opie and Jim, seven years long, seven years strong.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
You wear strange shit dude.

95BF4793-739D-4875-87EB-ED4036AA84D7.jpeg

G

I've never been a Florentine hate guy. He's given me some chuckles over the years, even though he's a cornball. But either someone put a hex on the guy when it comes to relationships or there's something wrong with him. First wife offed herself, second fucked the cop. Just bad luck? Premature ejaculator? Or does he critique their every utterance and culinary choice with a "Why? Why would you do dat?"

I've never been a Florentine hate guy. He's given me some chuckles over the years, even though he's a cornball. But either someone put a hex on the guy when it comes to relationships or there's something wrong with him. First wife offed herself, second fucked the cop. Just bad luck? Premature ejaculator? Or does he critique their every utterance and culinary choice with a "Why? Why would you do dat?"
He really earned those wrestling pictures, that's for sure.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
I hate him for making "farts are always funny" popular with that crowd specifically worm because he has zero unique thoughts.