• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie and Anthony moments in history in AI

G

OIG (42).jpeg

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
I couldn't even do bikini top bombing on Bing. You need Shane Nokes level clearance to do anything.
It's crazy how sensitive it is. It doesn't seem to like celebrity or brand names (is or looks like X) at all. I did the bra bombing with it using the word 'brassiere'. You just need to describe things in detail trying to skirt around its sensibilities, but often it just does whatever it feels like.

I'm having a trouble trying to come up with faces that look like Cumia. You can type 'beardless', 'shaved face' or 'goatee stubble' but it just keeps coming up with people with full beards. Nationalities seem to work somewhat, but it freaked out about 'african american' when I was trying to re-create Cumia's OBAMA PRESIDENT NAAAWH!!! -commute.

G

It's crazy how sensitive it is. It doesn't seem to like celebrity or brand names (is or looks like X) at all. I did the [URL='https://i.imgur.com/2gGMZ08.png']bra bombing[/URL] with it using the word 'brassiere'. You just need to describe things in detail trying to skirt around its sensibilities, but often it just does whatever it feels like.

I'm having a trouble trying to come up with faces that look like Cumia. You can type 'beardless', 'shaved face' or 'goatee stubble' but it just keeps coming up with people with full beards. Nationalities seem to work somewhat, but it freaked out about 'african american' when I was trying to re-create Cumia's OBAMA PRESIDENT NAAAWH!!! -commute.
The content warning is annoying but that dog is enraaaaaging