• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie and Anthony Forums

Forum Clout
Good Post. It's cool taking a look back at older sites.
I didn't have good internet until 2007 but even during me going online with dial-up the internet actually used to rule. The internet in the 2000s was genuinely great. Stopped being good around when Trump won because every website clamped down on anything that was to the right of Chapo Trap House.

Trump winning was probably the funniest day in modern American history, but it also did just kill the "free" internet as we knew it. Unite The Right was like the second plane into the tower, it was absolutely over after that.

G

Here is off topic on 9/11

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.cdih.net/oa/viewtopics.php?forum=21&currentpage=94[/URL]

We have allowed these fucks in our country on student visa. Have given many of them passports. I am sure some of them(notice im not saying most, i dont hate the whole race)even have citizenship. The enemy is amongst us
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.cdih.net/oa/viewmessages.php?forum=21&topic=11630[/URL]

FUCK!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These Fucking ANIMALS slit the stewardesses' throats!!!!! that's how they got the pilots out!!!!

then apparently they MADE some of the people- or told them to call their loved ones and tell them
that they were about to die!!! Fuck!! They're BELOW Animals!!!! I just heard this on stern- I'm
putting aside trivial radio loyalties right now and just trying to absorb as much information as I
can from wherever the source! God Damn!!! These Fucking Animals!!!!

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.cdih.net/oa/viewmessages.php?forum=21&topic=11582[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

midwit

Forum Clout
The Rogan Board and bodybuilding.com/misc were the greatest places to be in the 2000's. Even better than outside usually.

It was mostly just middle class and above white guys bullying each other in polite ways. Nation hadn't been completely Jewed yet. Great times.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
Found the little faggot @LeFleurNoire

Supposedly he made 14 posts but I can only find 11 of em. The first one confirms without a doubt it's Jimmy.

Discussion Topic: hey Greed
posted on 09-16-2001 @ 7:20 AM

I am honored that the worst terrorist attack in our country's history has made you think of all of the shamefully naughty things I have said to the fine folks who have called in. When thousands of our fellow citizens have been slaughtered by some dirty Third World monkey, it's only natural to think of remarks made by a comedian. I am a bad man and would like to take a moment to apologize for having offended your superior morality. Your brilliantly poigniant remarks have changed my outlook forever. You are obviously quite the clever customer, and I have left myself open for such a well thought out, profoundly piercing tirade. I am just a little guy (insert witty line here) who likes to shock people (although I always thought it was the behaviors and events that were shocking, not me joking about them) into laughing. You are obviously the type of fella who has a line dammit, and I inadvertently crossed it. You can bet your bottom dollar if I'd have known you were coming down the pike I'd have minded my p's and q's. The last thing a guy wants to do is rustle your feathers and find himself between your cross hairs. Gee whiz, when you let loose, it's a take-no-prisoners type of event huh? An 'all kidding aside' type guy. I would like to thank all of my friends on the board (even those who don't like me too much) for defending me in that post. I appreciate it, but for the love of Eve don't get this guy all riled up again, he sure doesn't take any bunk. In closing, Greed, I would like to say that not only do I hope New York rebuilds the Trade Center, but I hope you are there for the opening ceremony and somehow slip into the elevator shaft and die. And while all of your friends are grieving at your wake, I hope the sprinkler system turns on and sprays them with AIDS, hepatitis C and liquified genital warts. And while they're all running out and crying, I hope one of them slips and accidentally molests a child. Sorry Bro, I tried, I'm just not on your level. jim

Discussion Topic: ANYONE KNOW WHY DICE CHANGED HIS NAME?
posted on 04-28-2001 @ 5:38 PM

The reason Andrew used Silverstein instead of Dice Clay was a studio decision. Hollywood, as you know, is run by douche bags who are terrified of being politically incorrect. They figured Clay Silverstein would not upset certain people as the name Dice would. Fucking babies, they should all have a warm glass of AIDS thrown on them. Andrew, on the other hand, didn't give a shit what name the studio used.

Discussion Topic: Jim Norton in sitcom...
posted on 08-05-2001 @ 3:00 PM

I wish I were starring in a sitcom, although I'd rather film it under Twato then in Bayonne. We are shooting a film called "Errors, Freaks and Oddities." It is about some guys that rip off rare stamps from a post office, even though from the title you'd think it was a documentary on the Opie&Anthony show. I am, however, currently writing a sitcom about my last relationship for NBC called, "Excuse Me, But Your Cunt Smells Like Cadaver Feet."

Discussion Topic: PLEASE SEND ME SIG PICS
posted on 01-24-2002 @ 6:51 AM

Over the last year or so a lot of you fuckers have made sig pics of me (with jonbenet, olson twins, as baby finster etc etc) i am adding a section to my website for them because most of them are hilarious. if you could, please send any you have of me to [email protected]. if you could, send as attachment, for some reason ones i copied off the net are hard to use. it would also be easier if you could keep them about the same size as the pics i have on my site now (i dont want to resize them, it fucks them up sometimes)i probably wont be able to get all of them up but would love to have twenty or so at a time on the site. i know this post sucks and is probably in the wrong section. i am an ass. thanks, jim

Discussion Topic: Florentine did NOT bash O&A
posted on 02-20-2002 @ 5:35 AM

The subject did not even come up when he was on Stern. I know because he told me it didn't. He would not have bashed them even if it did. The guy who posted about it is a fucking liar, plain and simple. Anyone who says, "close personal friend" has never met the person they're talking about. Did he also tell you things, "in confidence" or "on the sly". Fucking dirtbag attention seeker I hope your parents drop dead of a stroke ten minutes before your wedding.

Discussion Topic: What ever happened to Buzz from Home Alone?
posted on 03-30-2002 @ 6:30 AM

i talked to devin the other day he's doing well. just shot a new film, i hope to see him within the next couple of weeks. maybe we can give each others mules a little smooch.

posted on 03-30-2002 @ 6:30 AM
i talked to devin the other day he's doing well. just shot a new film, i hope to see him within the next couple of weeks. maybe we can give each others mules a little smooch.
(nice double post, stupid)

Discussion Topic: Lil Jimmys Cherry?
posted on 05-29-2002 @ 5:57 AM

i am not sure if that was my first time in, if not it was my second. i was the first man to EVER feel patty's tits, which is almost as prestigious than being the first man to finger the keaster of a downs baby. my very first appearance was a phone in with dice, and i fucking stunk. nice to see nothing has changed.

Discussion Topic: I'm in a lot of fucking pain
posted on 06-02-2002 @ 4:32 AM

"are team"? it's "our team" you horribly dumb jew. you did play well and i hope your midgety wart ridden finger is broken and cancerous. apparently it's the finger on your writing hand and it's been broken since 1978. and stop kvetching about all your injuries you middle aged clod. you're a mean spirited napoleanic creep and no one likes you. i did, however, leak clear fluid gazing at you in your uniform jersey.

Discussion Topic: Buffalo
posted on 07-14-2002 @ 8:20 PM

I have made many horrid remarks about Buffalo in the past. I must now fully and completely retract them. Thousands of degenerates showed up to drink like British soccer fans and contemplate sodomy charges on a beach. For those of you who couldn't make it, picture a stripper violating her own cunt with a zucchini during the Normandy invasion. It was an 8 hour display of exactly why other countries hate us, and I loved it. Thank you, Buffalo, for reminding me of exactly why I am in this business.

Discussion Topic: Norton has lost his mind.
posted on 07-16-2002 @ 3:52 AM

I am very well aware of the energy of other bands and of Ozzy's slowing down over the years. I am a fan for whatever reason, I really don't know. I really don't care either. I love him and will not yield one inch. I am completely aware, and unconcerned, with what an out of touch ass I sound like. Regardless of what Ozzy does, I am still a silly, blubbery titted goose.

G

Nonono it can't be... INVESTIGATE!!!!

[BOC][/BOC]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.cdih.net/oa/whois.php?memid=3587[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.cdih.net/oa/search.php?action=find&user=brother_joe[/URL]
Please share his posts like you did for norton, when I click it does nothing.
That's him, nobody would add the rotgut link if they were just using the name.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
Please share his posts like you did for norton, when I click it does nothing.
That's him, nobody would add the rotgut link if they were just using the name.
You have to click on the 2nd one and then through every thread and CTRL+F for his username to find the posts.
I won't do that 400 times just for the potential to find something retarded. But I hope there's some classic Joe postings in there.