OOPSIE DOODLES!! 🤣🤣🤣 [Patrick's most famous tweet got plagiarized]

G

Dude dont make that the title unless he gets suspended! Fawwwk!
Agreed. Pat’s literally entire existence is the internet. Whenever he talks about his life being threatened this is what he means. If he can’t exist online then he goes back to being a fat alcoholic deadbeat dad which he in fact is. He’s also fucking fat. Fat fuck.

Last edited by a moderator:
1646496982943.png

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
The fact it’s a difficult moral dilemma simply reinforces the fact an unborn baby is still a life. It’s like when they say “do you think the women take the decision lightly?” - well why is it difficult? Retards.

Also it makes no sense, I’d rescue my dog over most humans I wasn’t connected to. It doesn’t mean I value dogs more than humans.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Neither since going into a burning building ill equipped and with no training is a life threatening safety hazard. I'm more at risk to hurt/die than rescue anyone. The best option is to let trained fire fighting professionals do their job and perform the rescue.

What if you HAD to make pepperoni, and you could only choose between one new born baby or 5 little unborn fetuses. Same amount of pepperoni whichever one you picked.