OOOPSIE DOODLES

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Christ, he's begging for a hashtag now.

1661192869558-png.61273

He's so goddam pathetic, it's unreal. If you think Twitter is such a poorly run shitshow, then why not just walk away from it?

He's just like nana and Joe - constantly complaining about these social media companies but won't stop using them. Fat retard.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He's so goddam pathetic, it's unreal. If you think Twitter is such a poorly run shitshow, then why not just walk away from it?

He's just like nana and Joe - constantly complaining about these social media companies but won't stop using them. Fat retard.

He thinks if he calls them idiots they will cave in in fear of his following. Imagine demanding you account back why shitting on them and feeling they should take you seriously.

OIdGravyEgg

Danny Munoz
Christ, he's begging for a hashtag now.

View attachment 61273
I thought maybe this time he was playing it cool and assuming he'll get it back at some point. No way would he literally cry about it like he did previously. But this pretty clearly shows how fucking bad his mental state must be. BEGGING for people to start a campaign to save him. Imagine how he must have been in that email or the call with Twitter support. Alicia may have heard another earful down the street.

The great part will be if we can get audio of his social media talk at that convention. He's going to be so wondefully cunty about everything while holding back tears.

Last edited:

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
I do.

But I would take Pigman losing his Twitter over bankruptcy, divorce, all that shit.

To me, his Twitter was the biggest thing. TYFYS to everyone. I’ve been walking on sunshine for two days now.
Agreed. Having that account was his whole basis for having defeated us. In his mind, as long as he got us kicked off Reddit and he still had his Twitter account, he won. That's what prompted 'they work for me now' and all the other bragging he was doing at the time.

How'd that work out for you, fat man?
I agree it's awesome that he's suspended, but twitter was such a fun way to fuck with him whether it was impostor childs, taking over hashtags, or stuff like RickLieDetector. Of course that shit can still be done but the block and report cyberstalker spam was great too.

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
I agree it's awesome that he's suspended, but twitter was such a fun way to fuck with him whether it was impostor childs, taking over hashtags, or stuff like RickLieDetector. Of course that shit can still be done but the block and report cyberstalker spam was great too.
The problem with that, sweetie, is that his Twitter account was his pride and joy. It was the only thing he had left to validate that he was RIGHT and the world (and Ade, and Jon, and his teachers, etc) were WRONG!

After all, he had FANS, and a FOLLOWING that DEMANDED his hot takes! 49,000 of them in fact.

Now there is nothing but reality. All those tweets - gone. Instantly and forever. Nothing to show for it. Nothing to hold back the cold stark reality that he is a miserable loser and a bad person and most of all - not special.

Nothing.

Monster incoming soon