• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ooof. Is Carol going bald?

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
"Go to work" and "Moose Lodge" do not ever belong in the same statement. Not under any circumstances. And this worthless sack of U2 riffs is too dumb to know it because he was raised by a Cumia.

Maybe if you're 16, I guess, but imagine running to social media to proclaim this as a successful lifestyle at age 60+. Now imagine the rubes that actually buy into Joe's bullshit. Sad.

"Go to work" and "Moose Lodge" do not ever belong in the same statement. Not under any circumstances. And this worthless sack of U2 riffs is too dumb to know it because he was raised by a Cumia.

Maybe if you're 16, I guess, but imagine running to social media to proclaim this as a successful lifestyle at age 60+. Now imagine the rubes that actually buy into Joe's bullshit. Sad.
There is no fucking way the local Moose Lodge is paying Joe more than a pittance, at best. I assume he gets four or five beers, something to eat, and that's it. He's playing picnics where a few dozen local alcoholics tolerate his classic rock chestnuts because they're too drunk to give a shit. They're not "gigs". He isn't even part of a reasonably popular local cover band, he's a fat retard playing along with his iPad. He doesn't teach, he doesn't do session work, no one wants to jam with him, he has no local reputation at all. At 62 he's barely above standing in front of a mirror with a tennis racket.

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
d2ca85b317824908660d1bd827d5e0a2.png

Can you imagine doing anything in Port Jefferson that you would post pictures of? Can you imagine thinking anyone in your life would care?

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Put a pic of her up on the mantlepiece and it will keep the kids away from the fire...fuckin' hell.
Joe gets to see her cum face too...imagine the creases! James Cameron want to explore those trenches!

She should tap nana for the cash for a face lift and a hair treatment. Before he has none left.

Last edited: