Ooga vs Coal Burner

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
He was swatted when all the kiwifarms targets were being swatted, he wrote huge twitter threads each time it happened and had naked meltdowns etc, he practically ensured it’s going to keep happening.

Swatting is gay and I don’t think it should happen but he’s reacting in the absolute peak retarded way to it.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
He's saying this is the 17th one? Just 3 days before he said he was swatted for the 15th time (which didn't actually happen, there are no police logs, he's lying). Fat Pig is double counting

8e8aa0860ceea9e051570ea1d82eb551.png
Pats official number is 17
However that includes at least 4 events that are unaccounted for
2 events being fire engines
and a couple where there is no reliable info of.
He has been all over the place with his numbers lately, I think since drowning his phone he doesn't have his story/notes to reference anymore

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
He was swatted when all the kiwifarms targets were being swatted, he wrote huge twitter threads each time it happened and had naked meltdowns etc, he practically ensured it’s going to keep happening.

Swatting is gay and I don’t think it should happen but he’s reacting in the absolute peak retarded way to it.
Being such a reactive faggot has fucked him for the rest of his life. After Norm/11 he should've just disappeared from the internet. He was even pretty much forgotten until he bragged about getting the sub shut down. At this point, even if he never used the internet again, the damage is done. There's archives of his stupidity and people will never stop calling him because he refuses to change his number and he always has to answer.

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
Pats official number is 17
However that includes at least 4 events that are unaccounted for
2 events being fire engines
and a couple where there is no reliable info of.
He has been all over the place with his numbers lately, I think since drowning his phone he doesn't have his story/notes to reference anymore
He went from like 8 swattings to 13 or something with no explanation. He's not even trying to get by on technicalities anymore. It's all lies.

G

I'm not defending Pat here, but ole Thigh Tats here gave some absolutely shit advice hahaha and got bent out of shape when told so
The one area where I will unironically support Patrick is with the swatting. It shouldn’t be happening, even though they have basically become wellness checks. It’s wrong and stupid. And her advice was really crappy. But he’s the one putting it out there. He’s the one repeatedly talking about it. So the natural inclination of someone who is kind hearted, and I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt on that, is to try to help.

Even if the advice is stupid she doesn’t mean any harm. Jumping all over her and calling her dumb is counterproductive and the behavior of blustering assholes. Donald and Pat are assholes.

Maybe if Patrick is tired of getting bad advice he should stop talking about it on social media. What are you looking to accomplish other than gain attention? No one on social media can help him. They just can’t.

He’s grifting for attention. It’s embarrassing. Well, it would be if he had any shame.

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
Did we ever find out Oghenechovwe's sexuality? It's usually a massive red flag when you go 0-100 on some random internet chick that's just trying to help.

Domestic violence is prominent in Nigeria as in other parts of Africa.[1][2] There is a deep cultural belief in Nigeria that it is socially acceptable to hit a woman as a disciplinary measure.[3][4] Cases of Domestic violence are on the high and show no signs of reduction in Nigeria, regardless of the age, tribe, religion or even social status.

SFWA is propping up an untalented ex-rapper who thinks women should be assaulted if they talk back to him. Every dollar donated to his gofundme, another Nigerian bitch gets put in her place.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Did we ever find out Oghenechovwe's sexuality? It's usually a massive red flag when you go 0-100 on some random internet chick that's just trying to help.

SFWA is propping up an untalented ex-rapper who thinks women should be assaulted if they talk back to him. Every dollar donated to his gofundme, another Nigerian bitch gets put in her place.
That’s what’s so weird he came out of nowhere to start an angry fight with some random woman. I bet he’s this way because he realized the only women who are praising him are fat gross cat ladies with blue hair.

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
That’s what’s so weird he came out of nowhere to start an angry fight with some random woman. I bet he’s this way because he realized the only women who are praising him are fat gross cat ladies with blue hair.

It also kinda explains the sketchy parts of Destiny Delayed.

Selling your daughter for some "watch and sports car" funds is a good investment for any man, and your bitch wife better keep her mouth shut if she has a problem with it.

Nebula Award Nominee for Best Short Story.