• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ooga is italy bound

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
Financially I would be in the top 2% of the shithole he's from and I still wouldn't be able to afford his globetrotting, so how the fuck does he do it?

He's the guest of fucking honor?

HE EDITED ONE FUCKING BOOK ON HIS FUCKING PHONE!!!!!

He's not even a nice or charismatic guy, so how the fuck has he grifted so well?

Someone please make it make sense!

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Financially I would be in the top 2% of the shithole he's from and I still wouldn't be able to afford his globetrotting, so how the fuck does he do it?

He's not even a nice or charismatic guy, so how the fuck has he grifted so well?

It’s only about being a black African, that’s it.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Screenshot-20231012-192509-Chrome.jpg
Lol he has black woman hair.

DDDCF7C7-4D33-4F3D-A46F-A6F974215EFF.jpeg

G

The Italy one is more difficult to explain as Africans are not exotic to them and are viewed as a nuisance to the country, but his life and travels have been funded by middle age cat ladies who want to be pictured with an African named, dashiki wearing prop.

You’ll notice his co-editors from the award winning book don’t get the special treatment.

Forum Clout
The Italy one is more difficult to explain as Africans are not exotic to them and are viewed as a nuisance to the country, but his life and travels have been funded by middle age cat ladies who want to be pictured with an African named, dashiki wearing prop.

You’ll notice his co-editors from the award winning book don’t get the special treatment.
Italy is very close to Africa via Tunisia. I almost feel bad for the wops but fuck Italians

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
Why are there so many unwashed Africans standing outside?
They're grifters, unlicensed taxi drivers, fake bag handlers, guys with instruments who will follow you through the car park playing guitar. They're not half as bad as the gauntlet of government officials you have to get through before leaving the terminal who will search your bags looking for something they can keep for themselves or just plain rob you of your money. Classic Africa.