• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ooga got his $500 for a vague health emergency

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
So do blacks from america not like blacks from africa?

I know african blacks hate american blacks, but I always hear about those blacks wanting to go back to africa, like your american black woopie goldberg.
In my experience they don’t care about them/think about them except when they perceive the Africans to put on airs. For example, Africans who object (as many seem to) to the (largely defunct) term African-American get smacked down quick by black Americans.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
In my experience they don’t care about them/think about them except when they perceive the Africans to put on airs. For example, Africans who object (as many seem to) to the (largely defunct) term African-American get smacked down quick by black Americans.
I find that American blacks tend to be all in with Africans until they realize that most Africans who come to America become “model minorities”.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
He recovered well enough to go to Italy.
Who is paying?

Screenshot-20231007-180716-Chrome.jpg
Next stop on his attempts to stay somewhere past his visa ending.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
He raised money for this but not to pay his father's ransom. The kidnappers cut off his fingers and toes and shoved them up his ass followed by cutting off his dick and balls and shoving them in his mouth. Then they dumped him in a field and they had to load him I'm the back of a fish van after the hyenas picked him over.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
He raised money for this but not to pay his father's ransom. The kidnappers cut off his fingers and toes and shoved them up his ass followed by cutting off his dick and balls and shoving them in his mouth. Then they dumped him in a field and they had to load him I'm the back of a fish van after the hyenas picked him over.
Yeah, but he wasn't an award winning "editor" back then

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
I just think of Patrice clowning that one African guy for 5 straight minutes because his name is Tolu