Only faggots dislike this movie

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
I have no shame in admitting to buying the blu ray a while back and watching everything on it. It's just a great movie. I dunno why kikeywood stopped being able to make great disaster movies after the 90s.
Greenland wasn’t half bad if you like that kind of movie. Ending was great and then they faked it out for the Hollywood ending.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
either lying, messing with you
norm1.jpg

Greenland wasn’t half bad if you like that kind of movie. Ending was great and then they faked it out for the Hollywood ending.
I have a large 100 inch screen set up in a shed in my garden. I watched that in the peak of covid lockdowns where it was all still uncertain how Covid would go so maybe that played into it all. It I enjoyed a lot of that film. Obviously the kid and happish ending takes a lot away but like independence day the bits were the humans are losing were great

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
I have a large 100 inch screen set up in a shed in my garden. I watched that in the peak of covid lockdowns where it was all still uncertain how Covid would go so maybe that played into it all. It I enjoyed a lot of that film. Obviously the kid and happish ending takes a lot away but like independence day the bits were the humans are losing were great
Yeah I think the movie’s proper ending was them getting all the way to the bunker, the happy moment flashing on the screen and then everyone dying. Of course Hollywood will never green light any ending like that so they had to tack on the stupid ending.