• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

One of Ant’s worst ideas was a network.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
I was modding the TACS board when Keith tweeted the Ron/Anthony promo while the deal was never fully realized. He thought the hype would make Ron sign, which is one of the stupidest management decisions I've ever seen. Rightfully, he was mocked and scorned on the TACS board, so he messaged us mods his phone number and I ended up talking to him on one of my breaks. Mind you I was in high school and explaining to Keith why everyone was giving him shit for his awful business moves.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Anthony started off his shows doing four days a week, no co-host, no organization, and then doing sponsored reads for dick creams and other awful garbage products. Anyone with a brain knew his great business venture would fail miserably within a year or two. His best time to recruit producers and hosts and sponsors was right after he was fired. Instead of striking while the iron was hot......he did nothing.

Also both Opie and Jim and pretty much all other O&A producers refusing to work with Anthony proves that not even they had any faith in him.

G

I get setting up your own studio but I never understood why he attempted to start an entire broadcast network, no less under his stained name.

Back when it at least had LoS and Gavin on those were relatively big names compared to the likes of…Geno Bisconte. Pat Dixon. Who the fuck are these people? As far as i’m concerned they’re quite literally robbing Nana of whatever meager money he’s giving them. Even if I was a CP subscriber I would never listen to their shit.

I understand his brand is ruined and he can’t get the BIG STARS! but what was he thinking?
But it still would have worked if he had just been funny.

Just be funny.

Even people who HATE him now did give his show a try in the beginning. It just sucked. He became a butthurt defensive Nana and a not-insignificant portion of his own fanbase turned on him.

If he had just been funny, everything would be different. Even a lot of the comics who walked away from him never would have if his show had been successful and he had built some kind of following based on free speech, a touch of politics, and comedy.

In this environment where right wing grifters with almost nothing to offer have audiences, a funny Anthony Cumia show would have an audience.

He had comedian friends. Joe Rogan credits O&A as an inspiration.

If he had an AUDIENCE do you really think the midwit comedians that abandoned him wouldn’t have stuck around? The Opie and Anthony show was often times racist, always misogynistic, and browbeat literal retards.

They didn’t abandon him because his opinions are ConTroVerSiAL, he isn’t fucking funny anymore.

It wasn’t a bad idea and neither was the paywall. The problem was allowing basically zero content on YouTube.

Anthony has always said that he has never prevented any of the shows from putting content up on YouTube if they want.
He just has never lifted a finger to make sure there is content there.

And Erock infamously despised doing the "worst of" compilations and there's zero chance he'll do it. If they would just dig up Steve C he would make it happen.

But Piggy Boy does make sure his CM show is uploaded there. Dave used to upload the ESD episodes as well

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Anthony has always said that he has never prevented any of the shows from putting content up on YouTube if they want.
He just has never lifted a finger to make sure there is content there.

And Erock infamously despised doing the "worst of" compilations and there's zero chance he'll do it. If they would just dig up Steve C he would make it happen.

But Piggy Boy does make sure his CM show is uploaded there. Dave used to upload the ESD episodes as well
He had a best of podcast released for free at the end of the week when he started. I don’t think it lasted very long.

3AE5CDA9-8028-4430-B797-4AB083192521.jpeg

G

It wasn’t a bad idea, it was bad execution. If he would have fired Keith or moved him to some other job and hired LJG he could have had a better version than what GAS digital is now. If they did basically RAP with Anthony, Gomez and Zac that would have been a much better show than the green screen black crime stats hour.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
It wasn’t a bad idea, it was bad execution. If he would have fired Keith or moved him to some other job and hired LJG he could have had a better version than what GAS digital is now. If they did basically RAP with Anthony, Gomez and Zac that would have been a much better show than the green screen black crime stats hour.
This is precisely it. He could be paying Luis (maybe at this point) 100k a year (he originally offered 60k), to run his network, phone in pretty much every single show, and have tons of revenue streams like Luis has set up. Instead he did almost no real advertising, lost any actually good show that people liked, and tricked subscribers into thinking it might get better. People liked In Hot Water. He let Geno scare off Berg (the Jew who was actually making him money), and instead had gotten rid of people who make him money because Geno starts fights with them. It’s fucking wild how terrible the count is at entertainment.

I also will never understand how Anthony didn't take the opportunity as those other grifters did during Trump's presidency. He could've easily became on of the bigger alternative political shows out there but he'd rather do a 4pm show after a hangover saying racist shit getting drunk again than put actual effort into his show.
* Launched during the middle of Gamergate and hundreds of young dorks are hungry for BASED content- doesn't take advantage
* On during the rise of Trump- barely takes advantage
* Brings the "New and BASED" Gavin into the mainstream- not only doesn't take advantage, but runs him off the platform
* Has Skanks- runs them off

He was given every single chance to succeed in the past 10 years and not only refused to take advantage of them, but seemingly deliberately did the opposite of what anyone else in his position would have done.

G

This is precisely it. He could be paying Luis (maybe at this point) 100k a year (he originally offered 60k), to run his network, phone in pretty much every single show, and have tons of revenue streams like Luis has set up. Instead he did almost no real advertising, lost any actually good show that people liked, and tricked subscribers into thinking it might get better. People liked In Hot Water. He let Geno scare off Berg (the Jew who was actually making him money), and instead had gotten rid of people who make him money because Geno starts fights with them. It’s fucking wild how terrible the count is at entertainment.
If I remember, Gomez said he would have done it for $75k when I asked him on an AMA one time. You can probably find it on some Reddit archive.

C4F213A7-A7C0-4036-B1CA-F05C6B4A8CBC.jpeg