• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

One of Ant’s worst ideas was a network.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
I get setting up your own studio but I never understood why he attempted to start an entire broadcast network, no less under his stained name.

Back when it at least had LoS and Gavin on those were relatively big names compared to the likes of…Geno Bisconte. Pat Dixon. Who the fuck are these people? As far as i’m concerned they’re quite literally robbing Nana of whatever meager money he’s giving them. Even if I was a CP subscriber I would never listen to their shit.

I understand his brand is ruined and he can’t get the BIG STARS! but what was he thinking?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
I'm sure Keith the cop came up with that idea in order to pilfer more of nana's funds
On the other side i think it’s more incompetent than evil. I think KtC had an overblown idea of Ant’s connections and success from being a schmuck cop hanger on. And Keith was thinking short term profits.

You have say 5k people subbing for Anthony with no real hope of bringing anyone new in due to the paywall. If you bring up LOS and Gavin thats 5k people subbing for each of them too! More money for Ant and Keith!!!

Except they didn’t consider that the paywall essentially makes it a weird pyramid where you have to keep recruiting talent to bring in new “investors” who fund the original talent because, surprise, the “talent” wants to get fucking paid and will use subscribers to the general network to argue for higher pay. So now the talent aspect of the network is these comedian schmucks bringing in 0 paid subscribers who they still have to pay making them actively bleed money.

Anthony's whole network is the epitome of his delusions of grandeur. Instead of having just a free audio podcast or simple video podcast with a Patreon this idiot thought he needed to create a whole network under the freedom of speech banner because he got fired calling black people animals. It's not that he got fired for having well thought-out conservative views and expressed them on his radio show. He got fired for calling ~10% of the American population animals and niggers on Twitter. And why a network? Did he really think that he was taking the whole O&A audience with him to his new network?

Having said that, I am not sure who's idea it was for creating the network, be it Anthony or Keith, but they greatly overestimated their popularity. The number of O&A listeners were dwindling as the whole medium was basically dying out due the internet with podcast becoming more popular. The whole idea of a network and especially a paywall is probably one of the most ridiculous ideas if your competing podcasts are literally free.

I also will never understand how Anthony didn't take the opportunity as those other grifters did during Trump's presidency. He could've easily became on of the bigger alternative political shows out there but he'd rather do a 4pm show after a hangover saying racist shit getting drunk again than put actual effort into his show.

Just an aside, how hilarious is it that Jim didn't join Anthony when he started his new show? Jim hated Opie but would rather do a show with him for the paycheck than doing a show with his friend. And this is the guy who calls himself "fiercely loyal". I'm so glad Louis CK doesn't include him in anything he's doing anymore since his comeback.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed my manifesto sized rant. Time to go bomb a government building.

Last edited:

Stent

The Black Scorpion
Early on, Nana said he envisioned his network being like Fox News. Building a Fox News from scratch. For this task he hired Keith.

EV7k2U8XQAASk6o

A network is just buying a bunch of wires! Anthony I need some more money for more wire. Things are going just great, though!

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Anthony's whole network is the epitome of his delusions of grandeur. Instead of having just a free audio podcast or simple video podcast with a Patreon this idiot thought he needed to create a whole network under the freedom of speech banner because he got fired calling black people animals. It's not that he got fired for having well thought-out conservative views and expressing them on his radio show. He got fired for calling ~10% of the American population animals. And why a network? Did he really think that he was taking the whole O&A audience with him to his new network?

Just an aside, how hilarious is it that Jim didn't join Anthony when he started his new show? Jim hated Opie but would rather do a show with him for the paycheck than doing a show with his friend. And this is the guy who calls himself "fiercely loyal". I'm so glad Louis CK doesn't include him in anything he's doing anymore since his comeback.

Having said that, I am not sure who's idea it was for creating the network, be it Anthony or Keith, but they greatly overestimated their popularity. The number of O&A listeners were dwindling as the whole medium was basically dying out due the internet with podcast becoming more popular. The whole idea of a network and especially a paywall is probably one of the most ridiculous ideas if your competing podcasts are literally free.

I also will never understand how Anthony didn't take the opportunity as those other grifters did during Trump's presidency. He could've easily become on of the bigger alternative political shows out there but he'd rather do a 4pm show after a hangover saying racist shit getting drunk again than put actual effort into his show.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed my manifesto sized rant. Time to go bomb a government building.

(I completely agree with everything you said though)

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I would argue the worst decision was putting it behind a paywall like a complete moron.

I think his reasoning behind that was he knew he couldn't solely rely on advertisers; or hosting his shitshow any major platform like YouTube or Twitch without being banned.

Lord knows the world would stop spinning if Anthony "muh free speech" Cumia can't say 'nigger' whenever he wants.

I also will never understand how Anthony didn't take the opportunity as those other grifters did during Trump's presidency

1) Anthony is incredibly incredibly lazy.
2) Anthony's political views are incredibly boring and unoriginal (and really just an excuse for his racism)

He could have been successful as a 2nd mic if he found someone to do all the work. (Gavin could have done this) But he didn't want partner with anyone if it meant actually paying them.

I think his reasoning behind that was he knew he couldn't solely rely on advertisers;

And then the asshole went on to have the most boring, bland, non-confrontational show imaginable. He never says a damn thing on TACS that could ever get him cancelled. He saves all of that for his public twitter.

I always wonder what his stormfront/niggermania followers think when they join CM and find out his show is just Columbo impressions and discussions about 60's commercials for the 1000th time

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I think his reasoning behind that was he knew he couldn't solely rely on advertisers; or hosting his shitshow any major platform like YouTube or Twitch without being banned.

Lord knows the world would stop spinning if Anthony "muh free speech" Cumia can't say 'nigger' whenever he wants.
I would believe this if he ever admitted that tweeting after being attacked by a woman was a mistake or even if he admitted that biting his girlfriend was not the best thing to do. He is everything he hates in black people which is hilarious because he makes that exact same observation in the ABCs of Niggers caller. Pat levels of self awareness.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
On the other side i think it’s more incompetent than evil. I think KtC had an overblown idea of Ant’s connections and success from being a schmuck cop hanger on. And Keith was thinking short term profits.

You have say 5k people subbing for Anthony with no real hope of bringing anyone new in due to the paywall. If you bring up LOS and Gavin thats 5k people subbing for each of them too! More money for Ant and Keith!!!

Except they didn’t consider that the paywall essentially makes it a weird pyramid where you have to keep recruiting talent to bring in new “investors” who fund the original talent because, surprise, the “talent” wants to get fucking paid and will use subscribers to the general network to argue for higher pay. So now the talent aspect of the network is these comedian schmucks bringing in 0 paid subscribers who they still have to pay making them actively bleed money.
Keith was a dirty rat. Definitely stole as a cop and snitched on his colleagues

cliveowen

stlaker
The one pushing the network was all Keith- AntH would have happily just done TACS from his basement forever otherwise.
Remember Keith's power play to get Ron to join? He released a t shirt. That was his brilliant plan. Also the entire clusterfuck early on with the stream hosting and the app being garbage.

Keith is a fucking moron and ruined any chance Ant had for success. There is an alternate reality where ants network has LoS, Cum Town, Tim Dillon, etc. But Ants racism/laziness and Keith's incompetence blew it

LAZERBEAMZ

Everyone was trying to make a podcast network at the time. Carolla, Deathsquad, Riotcast, etc.

The difference is everyone else figured out that they needed to grow their audience as big as possible, and then sell it to a conglomerate with a guaranteed contract and let the actual professionals figure out how to monetize it.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Remember Keith's power play to get Ron to join? He released a t shirt. That was his brilliant plan. Also the entire clusterfuck early on with the stream hosting and the app being garbage.

Keith is a fucking moron and ruined any chance Ant had for success. There is an alternate reality where ants network has LoS, Cum Town, Tim Dillon, etc. But Ants racism/laziness and Keith's incompetence blew it
He did however have the killer idea of a billboard to advertise. Only problem was is that it wasn't 1994.