Once Again, Morton Discusses a Current Event with Authority but Doesn't Know What He's Talking About...

If you want to have a good rage fit, go listen to Auntie and Stupid Jim Norton arguing with any 9/11 person. They sound like the dumbest Boomers alive. THEY HATE US FER OUR FREEDOMSZ!!!
The 9/11 era audio is a great time capsule. Howard Stern calling to Nuke the whole middle east off the face of the earth. I can't imagine anyone getting away with that in media now.

That said it's probably gone too far with dumb tiktokers now seeing Osama's reasoning and thinking he has a point.

Didn’t Jimmy try to bring some conspiracy to the table about the Pentagon on 9/11 and CQ shamed him back into his hole? “I wanna tell him, learn an instrument or a new language or something.”

TranthonyCoonia

I'm still hilarious!
1701544387149.jpeg

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Now he is a washed-up, AIDS-infested, bumfucking, homunculus-looking clueless cunt.
Let's be fair to Jim, he was all those things in the past as well.

Crossing over to the mainstream "joking" about other young boys pissing and ejaculating into his mouth? Yeah, I don't think so... Dude made a decision long ago to ruin any chance of mainstream success. It was more important to him to honor "the craft" and "art" and be a filthy comic.
And he even fucked that up by pussying out and trying to Sternify his shit, which just meant that all the people that did like his filthy, edgy humor tapped out as well. So now he has no audience outside of casual listeners flipping channels and the type of absolute mongoloids that actually enjoy his hacky characters.

Lol the Worm is rolling over and pissing to our globalist rulers begging them to put him on a Netflix show , really wish Jesse Ventura knocked this sniveling queer out 🤬🚬 look it he only has views that the elites approve of 🤮🙄 and still he's less famous the Andy Dick 😂😅🤣

Norton doesn’t know a lot but he’ll revert back to “Ehhh i dont know man” with some middle of the road take. EXCEPT for politics which he arguably knows the least about, right next to pleasuring a woman. Yet he opens his big fucking mouth and acts like the smartest person on the topic. No different from the 2000’s when he was LARPing as a Neocon because Colin gave him all the “right opinions.” If theres someone who should absolutely never speak on politics or world news its this fucking clown of a troglodyte. Just go back to fucking Fro yo discussion, nauseating faggot.
Do you know any Veterans from the War on Terror?

One of the worst things about retarded social media is how it convinces nimrods like Jimmy that they're learned experts on every topic after reading some two sentence blurb about them. Jimmy has no idea who Kissinger was or what he did, he just read some obnoxious tweet about him, and repeated it verbatim. Twitter is the source of much of the faggotry that brings our country down, and it's tailor-made for useless, cock-gobbling queers like Jimmy, who spend a solid sixteen hours a day pandering to a mentally ill homosexual who fucks him in the ass while pretending to be a girl. Everyone I know who tweets is a complete retard whose capacity to embarrass themselves knows no bounds.