• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Once Again, Morton Discusses a Current Event with Authority but Doesn't Know What He's Talking About...

Forum Clout

Henry Kissinger is discussed at the beginning of the show. Morton announces that he was his favorite. Sam attempts to explain that a lot of people did not like the man. Jim seems thrown by this fact as if he's never heard such a thing and then goes on to get wrong the reasonings behind people's not fond attitudes towards the deceased Secretary of State.

After all these years, it's incredible that Morton continues to try to discuss topics he knows so little about with such authority. It always makes him look like a fool and a fence sitting worm but that doesn't seem to concern this spinless wiggler.

Clubber Lange

Rock ‘em, bro!
Forum Clout
Lil’ Jimmy has forever lost any leverage to mock others, now that he has fucked dated fucking MARRIED Ulfric Stormcloak (The True Nord High King), who cosplays as that blond skank from Trailer Park Boys.

Mockery is largely out, so that leaves the cod-politico route as the tried ‘n’ trusted podcast filler. Every cunt and their dog is spouting ill-informed tabloid-tier political diatribe, and Jimmy has neither the intelligence nor the conviction to carry anything of weight; except perhaps for his wife’s considerable pork sword in his mouth.

Norton always was a clueless cunt. Now he is a washed-up, AIDS-infested, bumfucking, homunculus-looking clueless cunt.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Norton doesn’t know a lot but he’ll revert back to “Ehhh i dont know man” with some middle of the road take. EXCEPT for politics which he arguably knows the least about, right next to pleasuring a woman. Yet he opens his big fucking mouth and acts like the smartest person on the topic. No different from the 2000’s when he was LARPing as a Neocon because Colin gave him all the “right opinions.” If theres someone who should absolutely never speak on politics or world news its this fucking clown of a troglodyte. Just go back to fucking Fro yo discussion, nauseating faggot.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
S: “Do you think Jimmy Carters excited he outlived Kissinger?”
J: “He didn’t though….I mean technically he did but Carter was younger.”

Jesus christ Jim. What the fuck does that matter. I’m a quarter of Jims age but if he died tomorrow i still “outlived” him. Why the fuck would age of the person still living even be a factor. Fucking retard.

“But even Putin wrote a uhh very warm eulogy for him.”

And what, that’s supposed to mean he was a genius or didn’t do terrible shit? Lets see the eulogy the President of Cambodia or Laos wrote for him! Jim would probably just ask “Huh? Why would the Presidents of those countries care if he died? Oh he bombed the shit out of them? Yeah idk about that man i’ll have to read more.”

Fucking loser.

Forum Clout

Jesus christ Jim. What the fuck does that matter. I’m a quarter of Jims age but if he died tomorrow i still “outlived” him. Why the fuck would age of the person still living even be a factor. Fucking retard.

And what, that’s supposed to mean he was a genius or didn’t do terrible shit? Lets see the eulogy the President of Cambodia or Laos wrote for him! Jim would probably just ask “Huh? Why would the Presidents of those countries care if he died? Oh he bombed the shit out of them? Yeah idk about that man i’ll have to read more.”

Fucking loser.
Could you please transcribe where Sam explains to the Worm that a lot of people didn't like Kissinger and the mollusk's response? I would but I'm driving. All I know is his unawareness infuriated me as I listened.

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
Reminder that there was a time when lil yimmy was a rising star in comedy. HBO special. Cameos in big Hollywood movies. A role in Louis’ show. Robert Deniro doing a photoshoot for his book.

Now he’s making baby noises on a podcast that nobody listens to. A radio show that Sirius doesn’t bother to promote on their website. He was actually on the Bill Burr trajectory to crossing over into mainstream at one point.

Whaaa happun? Guess you just weren’t good enough, baby boy.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Could you please transcribe where Sam explains to the Worm that a lot of people didn't like Kissinger and the mollusk's response? I would but I'm driving. All I know is his unawareness infuriated me as I listened.
Fuck…you want me to be tortured? I’ll do it later, I can’t just willingly listen to J&S without preperation.

And yeah, the Putin thing... I wasn't getting the Worm's point. Was it that Putin isn't all that bad?
No his point is that even EVIL Putin, leader of RUSSIA (aka USA’S ENEMY!!!) said nice things about one of our politicians, so that means he must be great if even one of our enemies can praise him!

But Jim doesn’t know what the fuck he’s talking about.

Forum Clout
Reminder that there was a time when lil yimmy was a rising star in comedy. HBO special. Cameos in big Hollywood movies. A role in Louis’ show. Robert Deniro doing a photoshoot for his book.

Now he’s making baby noises on a podcast that nobody listens to. A radio show that Sirius doesn’t bother to promote on their website. He was actually on the Bill Burr trajectory to crossing over into mainstream at one point.

Whaaa happun? Guess you just weren’t good enough, baby boy.
Crossing over to the mainstream "joking" about other young boys pissing and ejaculating into his mouth? Yeah, I don't think so... Dude made a decision long ago to ruin any chance of mainstream success. It was more important to him to honor "the craft" and "art" and be a filthy comic.

Forum Clout
Fuck…you want me to be tortured? I’ll do it later, I can’t just willingly listen to J&S without preperation.

No his point is that even EVIL Putin, leader of RUSSIA (aka USA’S ENEMY!!!) said nice things about one of our politicians, so that means he must be great if even one of our enemies can praise him!

But Jim doesn’t know what the fuck he’s talking about.
Thanks Sue!

upanddown

Forum Clout
It's insane.

It's brought up that Jimmy Carter called Geroge W a war criminal.

Sam correctly implies that if Carter considers Bush a war criminal, he must not have had a very high opinion of Kissinger.

Professor James Morton then says Carter would have viewed the Iraq War differently than Kissinger's dealings with China.

A 20 second Google search will tell you that people hate Kissinger because of reasons completely unrelated to China.

He doesn't even know anything about the guy.

Forum Clout
It's insane.

Sam correctly implies that if Carter considers Bush a war criminal, he must not have had a very high opinion of Kissinger.

Professor James Morton then says Carter would have viewed the Iraq War differently than Kissinger's dealings with China.

A 20 second Google search will tell you that people hate Kissinger because of reasons completely unrelated to China.

EXACTLY! Talking out his ass like an authority as usual.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
It's insane.

More than being a dummy Jim is inundated with American propaganda like nobody i’ve ever seen, especially in a time where EVERYONE believes at least ONE “conspiracy” about the US government.

Why would Norton know about what Kissinger did or said that was controversial? He was told all his life by the media that the guy was an accomplished diplomat and was never told about the gleeful excitement of watching bombs obliterate chink kids. If he ever heard of that it was some bleeding heart liberal, “Oh you just think the USA bad maaaahn!”. This is the same fucking guy who shilled for the Iraq war and Afghanistan and believed there wasn’t even anything fishy about 9/11. He is just truly a dumb pudding brain motherfucker.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout

Fucking loser.
You just reminded me that Jimmy Carter has been in hospice for, I'm pretty sure, over a year now. How is that possible? I think they're fibbing.